Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am speaking from my real life not as a bystander. A lot of these bm I know cheated on these white women/side families and the like. Deal with it.

Racism aside, these white fathers already don’t like you and you go around doing the exact thing they didn’t want the daughters being subjected to? You are just giving justification to their stance. It’s on you, cause you know going in where you stood with the fam.

:hubie:

What kind of nonsense are you writing? Men of all races and nationalities do the same thing. They all cheat on their women and have side families and shyt. Hell women of all races do the same thing too.

The cop is a racist. He is not just doing that shyt to the kid, because the kid is dating his daughter. He would do the same thing to any Black man for any reason; or did you not hear the the son of a bytch cop say that he would just make up a reason for the arrest. Well that is what they do on a daily basis to all Black men for any reason.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
What kind of nonsense are you writing? Men of all races and nationalities do the same thing. They all cheat on their women and have side families and shyt. Hell women of all races do the same thing too.

The cop is a racist. He is not just doing that shyt to the kid, because the kid is dating his daughter. He would do the same thing to any Black man for any reason; or did you not hear the the son of a bytch cop say that he would just make up a reason for the arrest. Well that is what they do on a daily basis to all Black men for any reason.

Yup they do but when you combine this with the fact that you are marrying a woman who’s family doesn’t want you because you are black and claim you are more likely to ‘leave her a single mother’ and you do just that, no amount of other races of men do it too will get you in your father in law’s good graces. Besides hypocrisy is embedded in all of us. People are more likely to give passes to people who look like them and keep others on a tight leash.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup they do but when you combine this with the fact that you are marrying a woman who’s family doesn’t want you because you are black and claim you are more likely to ‘leave her a single mother’ and you do just that, no amount of other races of men do it too will get you in your father in law’s good graces.

What are talking about? White men leave more single mothers around the World than any other group. They leave little half White babies every where the Hell they go around the World. The Spanish did it in the Central and South America. The English did it right here in America with Native women and African slave women. White men are doing the same shyt right now in the USA with Asian and Hispanic women. So nobody does that shyt more than White men and their deadbeat asses don't pay for their own babies. Do you not remember Strom Thurmond Black daughter? Did you not know that Thomas Jefferson and George Washington had Black children?

You are a victim of propaganda. You have convinced yourself that the White man does no wrong, so in your mind if a White man is angry at a Black man then it has to be the Black man's fault. Well it is not true. The White man is just full of shyt and he specializes in telling you how terrible the Black man is, but he never bothers to tell you that the White man is much worse.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
What are talking about? White men leave more single mothers around the World than any other group. They leave little half White babies every where the Hell they go around the World. The Spanish did it in the Central and South America. The English did it right here in America with Native women and African slave women. White men are doing the same shyt right now in the USA with Asian and Hispanic women. So nobody does that shyt more than White men and their deadbeat asses don't pay for their own babies. Do you not remember Strom Thurmond Black daughter? Did you not know that Thomas Jefferson and George Washington had Black children?

You are a victim of propaganda. You have convinced yourself that the White man does no wrong, so in your mind if a White man is angry at a Black man then it has to be the Black man's fault. Well it is not true. The White man is just full of shyt and he specializes in telling you how terrible the Black man is, but he never bothers to tell you that the White man is much worse.

You don’t think I don’t know that white men have left a string of half white children all over the world through sex tourism/colonization/slavery?

My point was simply bm who have gone through the hassle to marry into these white families/date and then leave these women as single mothers confirming the reservation dude already had. And I have also said, that there is hypocrisy from white peoples end too of course.

Also white people control their image and vast amount of resources all over the world. It’s one of the reasons so many minorities gravitate towards them no matter the foul ish they have historically done.
As for the bolded it was meant to be in quotation marks to insinuate that suing that argument isn’t going to save you with a racist white father. It wasn’t an indictment that only black men cheat and leave behind families.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t think I don’t know that white men have left a string of half white children all over the world through sex tourism/colonization/slavery?

My point was simply bm who have gone through the hassle to marry into these white families/date and then leave these women as single mothers confirming the reservation dude already had. And I have also said, that there is hypocrisy from white peoples too of course.

You are looking at this stuff from the standpoint of white men. I don't give a damn what those clowns think. I am looking at this from the standpoint of a black man. The cop was racist and he was going to harass a black man anyway. That is why the cop joined the police department. He wanted to harass black men and get paid to do it. So screw them for what they think, because they thought it anyway.

With that said right off the top of my head I don't know of any good reason for a Black man or a Black woman to date White woman and White men. Black people really sale themselves short.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps

Seriously, how is this hard to understand?
This woman(?) has a myopic view of the world and such a distorted view of black men that she actually thinks she's making sense. Disturbing.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Thread full of "black" men over looking the white cop wrong doing to criticize the black victim. "Bu bu but y'all black men stop fcking these white men wives and daughters"

You think this is a thread full of black men's opinions?:sas1:

O'kay......:sas2: