Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

Daps
Ya know, you sound alot like my cousin.. another non p*ssy gettin nikka. No ones caping for bucks, they're caping for a persons right to be able to be with who he wants to be with. If you think being with someone who makes you happy regardless of race is demented, then im afraid you are the one that's demented.

:stopitslime:

Whatever floats your boat, fam. You're :cape: for bucks, no matter how tirelessly you attempt to spin that _fact_. I didn't say being with someone who makes you happy, regardless of their race, makes one demented. I said, in the midst of a growing movement to exterminate black people, lying down with a white woman is demented. There's a nuanced difference you're missing, friend. But keep parroting the ole "let em cook" spiel. :francis:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
we need to be more critical of white people when they do something wrong and less critical of black people for being wronged by white people.
type of people look at emmitt till and say. "He shouldn't have winked at that whit girl :snoop:"

That's like walking in a snake pit and not expecting
I swear when I was a teen I didnt have friends that talked like this at all.

If u getting p*ssy..u getting p*ssy. This aint 1940. As a teen we ran thru white, Black hispanic.,....Wasnt no one talking this virgin nerd bullshyt.

You have poor taste in white women.

No way was i fukking with some plain name white broad WHOSE FATHER WAS A COP.

You sound stupid

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
only dumb nikkas think that

im sure the white girl is curling young dudes toes right now

but is that really worth risking your life and freedom? :yeshrug:

that said ive never seen a more blatant case of a father pushing his daughter into the world than this one.....

as long as that breh wants her....she is HIS :francis:
Im trolling breh :whoa:

Vaulkner

Banned
Daps
Whatever floats your boat, fam. You're :cape: for bucks, no matter how tirelessly you attempt to spin that _fact_. I didn't say being with someone who makes you happy, regardless of their race, makes one demented. I said, in the midst of a growing movement to exterminate black people, lying down with a white woman is demented. There's a nuanced difference you're missing, friend. But keep parroting the ole "let em cook" spiel. :francis:

Alright captain cuck of cock security incorporated, keep gettin flustered over how other nikkas are using their dikk.

:hhh:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You have poor taste in white women.

No way was i fukking with some plain name white broad WHOSE FATHER WAS A COP.

You sound stupid

And u sound unrealistic.

I've never known a horny teen who was worried about the dad. Only time a horny teen worrys about the dad is when he comes home too early and has to hide in the closet.

U virgins are telling on yourselves.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Well I'm right lol

Being against your race makes you a c00n.

Who you date shouldn't matter, but mating is an expression of your mind and principles- so if you wife a becky you've shown were you stand, not on the side of black empowerment

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Being against your race makes you a c00n.

Who you date shouldn't matter, but mating is an expression of your mind and principles- so if you wife a becky you've shown were you stand, not on the side of black empowerment

Sorry don't Agree.

I'm going to marry and impregnate a beautiful brunette.

Eclipser

All Star
Daps
I’ll be honest, many of the black men I know who married white left them solo and cheated on them.

So the fear isn’t ridiculous if we are being honest. However, the motivation is less about the above and more about race but the above is the argument that many would make in a pc manner.
Straight up racist rhetoric right here.
Let me guess, they always beat them up too, right?
:usure:: "I can see his point, black men ARE trash you know..."

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Be shocked when white people do white people shyt brehs.

Lil nikka dated a white girl with a cop for a daddy. What he think was gonna happen?:mjlol:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Lorain is the real mistake by the lake, not Cleveland. Only nice part is the northwest, close by the lake.

Don’t go thru the westside or southside if you don’t belong :huhldup:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thread full of "black" men over looking the white cop wrong doing to criticize the black victim. "Bu bu but y'all black men stop fcking these white men wives and daughters"

Yeah I peeped that too. That cop would have did the same thing if that Black man was dating a Black woman that the cop just happened to like. At the end of the video I actually felt bad for that young White girl, because she was literally being kidnapped by her own dad and put into a psychiatric hospital on some bullshyt.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Straight up racist rhetoric right here.
Let me guess, they always beat them up too, right?
:usure:: "I can see his point, black men ARE trash you know..."

I am speaking from my real life not as a bystander. A lot of these bm I know cheated on these white women/side families and the like. Deal with it.

Racism aside, these white fathers already don’t like you and you go around doing the exact thing they didn’t want the daughters being subjected to? You are just giving justification to their stance. It’s on you, cause you know going in where you stood with the fam.

:hubie: