Cop fired for arresting his daughters black boyfriend at traffic stop while ignoring emergency calls

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Wow...

Lucky that there was a camera rolling.
I mean, he had to expect this right? Not blaming him totally, but c'mon man, move smarter.

Told ya'll THIS is what your "pawg" parents think of you, no matter how much they smile and put (unseasoned) mashed potatoes on your plate next to the poop looking meatloaf and dry green beans.
Ya'll go to the extreme to be with your white queens SMH

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
So if a black cop did this to a white boy you would be cool with it? Right?

You would blame the white dude for dating the black cops daughter? Right?

He should of knew better than to date a black man's daughter. Right?

Do black cops have a known history of falsely imprisoning and beating white men and boys? Are black fathers notorious the world over for becoming violent and disowning their daughters if they even THINK about dating white or non-black men? Do black men have a history of lynching white men who so much as look at their black daughters?

False equivalence at it's finest.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do black cops have a known history of falsely imprisoning and beating white men and boys? Are black fathers notorious the world over for becoming violent and disowning their daughters if they even THINK about dating white or non-black men? Do black men have a history of lynching white men who so much as look at their black daughters?

False equivalence at it's finest.

Just answer the questions yes or no.

if a black cop did this to a white boy you would be cool with it? Right?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Just answer the questions yes or no.

if a black cop did this to a white boy you would be cool with it? Right?

It's not a yes or no question because there's nuance to it, idgaf what kind of "gotcha" moment you think you're about to lead me into. But since you insist, had the races been reversed then NO, I wouldn't be cool with it...because I'm not cool with it here either.

But that doesn't change some key factors. Tbh you'd have been better off making the more apt comparison of a notoriously anti-white, militant black father, his daughter and her white boyfriend in which case - while I wouldn't be cool with it - I'd be all for saying the white boy should've known some shyt like this could happen.

Choosing to date someone whose parent(s) has direct ties to a historically racist / anti-black institution is a nonstarter for me. Sorry but yeah I'm gonna hit you with the :ufdup: if in the middle of doing so, you get caught up in some bullshyt.

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
The part when the cop made him get out the backseat so he could stuff his daughter in the patrol car, and then the boyfriend goes back to his car and reaches in made me tense up badly. I immediately envisioned the racist pig shooting him and claiming he feared for his life, and then getting off scot free. God help me these racist white devils make me sick, when are these becky lovers going to learn.

Guaranteed that fired cop gets hired in another county, never fails.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
The part when the cop made him get out the backseat so he could stuff his daughter in the patrol car, and then the boyfriend goes back to his car and reaches in made me tense up badly. I immediately envisioned the racist pig shooting him and claiming he feared for his life, and then getting off scot free. God help me these racist white devils make me sick, when are these becky lovers going to learn.

I thought I was the only one that felt that too bro. I got tense like don’t reach in your backseat like that. It’s a shame what systematic white supremacy has done to us & how it make us feel in these situations even if it’s a recording

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:

This shyt is great. Stupid ass' soul must have been burning to go through all that just to arrest them. Yet your daughter already had that thing in her big bytch :russ:

And now you done lost your job too :russ: over your daughter's black boyfriend :russ:

Keep on losing man thank you!

tenor.gif