Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think LeBron thought that everyone said him and Wade wouldn’t work and they don’t fit and the Heat still won two titles.

I think he thought he could make it work with Russ just like he made it work with Wade not realizing that Wade is special in every way. Not just on the court but OFF. Wade had self awareness, character and intelligence while Russ has the I.Q. of a fukkin grapefruit..
I don’t even think it’s that

Russ don’t have it anymore he lost it around the last season in Houston

And had it on and off in Washington

Think about it

When have you heard about Russ in the lab working on new moves and getting better

He was always aggressive and athletic as hell

Bron went into the lab and worked on skills so even if he lost his athleticism he can still play

Kobe did it
Jordan did it

Vince didn’t
Mcgrady didn’t

You can tell after a while

Just my opinion

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I think LeBron thought that everyone said him and Wade wouldn’t work and they don’t fit and the Heat still won two titles.

I think he thought he could make it work with Russ just like he made it work with Wade not realizing that Wade is special in every way. Not just on the court but OFF. Wade had self awareness, character and intelligence while Russ has the I.Q. of a fukkin grapefruit..

I just can't believe Bron thought that. He's too smart.

And for 45 Million, The way he plays is detrimental to team chemistry.

Just tragic. I just can't understand it. Never will. Maybe Bron will come out with a book in 20 years with the truth.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just tragic. I just can't understand it. Never will. Maybe Bron will come out with a book in 20 years with the truth.

"the truth"

there's literally a quote FROM HIM saying he orchestrated the trade and why he did so. He said how excited he was for it. LeBron is a great basketball mind but his GM skills are severely lacking. He requested Spo fired his first year and Spo is gonna go down as a top 5 coach of all time. Why is it so hard for y'all to say Bron fukked up? all these mental gymnastic for what?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"the truth"

there's literally a quote FROM HIM saying he orchestrated the trade and why he did so. He said how excited he was for it. LeBron is a great basketball mind but his GM skills are severely lacking. He requested Spo fired his first year and Spo is gonna go down as a top 5 coach of all time. Why is it so hard for y'all to say Bron fukked up? all these mental gymnastic for what?
I always say he fukked up

But the funny thing is a lot of people won’t admit others faults

No one is perfect

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t even think it’s that

Russ don’t have it anymore he lost it around the last season in Houston

And had it on and off in Washington

Think about it

When have you heard about Russ in the lab working on new moves and getting better

He was always aggressive and athletic as hell

Bron went into the lab and worked on skills so even if he lost his athleticism he can still play

Kobe did it
Jordan did it

Vince didn’t
Mcgrady didn’t

You can tell after a while

Just my opinion

Russ has always been open about not watching tape, not watching basketball at all, or even just working on improving his game.

Everyone knew this is how he was, no reason for Bron to have thought it'd be different.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

I wish I understood it

How else do they end up with Russ?

He ok’d this shyt

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
"the truth"

Screen-Shot-2021-09-14-at-6.22.33-PM.jpg

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who remembers on media day last year when Bron re-arranged the photo so that AD, him and Russ can be side to side so that it's 360. He had that goofy ass smile on his face which told me he's been thinking about doing that all summer :dead:

like when he told 2chainz about I got an idea! let's add more songs to your album and re-sell it.... like its some new invention

uhhh like a fukking deluxe album :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Bron absolutely thought he could recreate old Wade with Russ.

Difference was Wade could still cut off the ball and despite his old age could post up/finish well at the rim.

We could actually keep Russ on the floor late if he could do those things. His finishing ability really relied on his athleticism

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Bron absolutely thought he could recreate old Wade with Russ.

Difference was Wade could still cut off the ball and despite his old age could post up/finish well at the rim.

We could actually keep Russ on the floor late if he could do those things. His finishing ability really relied on his athleticism
"We"? :mjlol: