Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: This

They make Jordan out to be this great teammate for "punching some sense into his teammate", but nikkas on this board can't even take Bron vying for a trade WE ALL HAVE BEEN VYING FOR.

You can't make this shyt up :snoop::russ:

No one was vying for the RW trade though fakkit

talking about "nikkas on this board" as if in real life in LA people dont feel the same. But of course you're a fake ass LA nikka really living in OC because you fit in better around Asians.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Best trade

Then move pat and Lonnie for

Mo bamba and Ross

Pay AB reeves rui work on pippen Jr and max

Conley is washed, breh. I don't know if I want to waste a pick on yet another small-ish guard, especially when his numbers are technically worse than Russ'.

I like Beez, but Vanderbilt would be another cat too far down the depth chart, with Rui/Bron/AD sharing PF minutes.

I don't like this trade at all.

:francis:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Conley is washed, breh. I don't know if I want to waste a pick on yet another small-ish guard, especially when his numbers are technically worse than Russ'.

I like Beez, but Vanderbilt would be another cat too far down the depth chart, with Rui/Bron/AD sharing PF minutes.

True enough... However Vanderbilt probably has more impact on defense ans Rui can play the 3...he is actually not that bad..run the floor nice enough

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
True enough... However Vanderbilt probably has more impact on defense ans Rui can play the 3...he is actually not that bad..run the floor nice enough

That's what I thought the Lakers would do, put Rui at the three.

Thing is, Ham's rotations place Rui at the 4 (which I'm not mad at). This forces AD to play the 5, which we know he doesn't want to.

We would have a lot of depth in the frontcourt, and Ham never uses it. Still with them damn three guard lineups :snoop:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The lakers not in a position to win this trade outright

This is a trade that the lakers gonna have stake a loss somewhere

It is what it is

Plus this is Danny Angie we talking about

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lmao ngl, I’m wondering if Russ just stays silent until Bron’s big moment and completely ruins it for him. Or maybe Bron will get the record with a black eye? Broken nose?

Either way, shyt finna get real interesting now that we ain’t get Kyrie :russ:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Kyrie's fukkery belongs on the Laker. David Stern turning over in his grave, he wouldve made that happen. I kind of miss the old man.

SternMalone_020712~0.jpg

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I was just talkin about how much of disaster trading for Russ has been. Total disaster..

Somebody should‘ve told him no on that trade

Russ is not Dwayne Wade

Nowhere near the smarts or the character of Wade

Russ and Darvin together are tragic. :snoop:

I bet Ty Lue would have Russ playing good or at the end of the bench.

What a waste of Lebron final years. Just sad.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Russ and Darvin together are tragic. :snoop:

I bet Ty Lue would have Russ playing good or at the end of the bench.

What a waste of Lebron final years. Just sad.
I think LeBron thought that everyone said him and Wade wouldn’t work and they don’t fit and the Heat still won two titles.

I think he thought he could make it work with Russ just like he made it work with Wade not realizing that Wade is special in every way. Not just on the court but OFF. Wade had self awareness, character and intelligence while Russ has the I.Q. of a fukkin grapefruit..