Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
“Poor Russ” :mjlol:

Fukk Russell Westbrook.

Did y’all just forget this nikka has cost the Lakers games with his play? That his complete nonchalant and utter lack of respect for the game has made us a laughingstock when he hits the floor?

So we just gonna pretend Westbrook didn’t outright admit he doesn’t care if we win or lose???

LeBron should have punched this nikka, like Jordan did, something y’all claim to respect.

Westbrook is the shytty teammate. He’s literally there to collect a check, not a chip.

LeBron has supported this moron publicly many times.

This fukking board :picard:
It's thecoli. Their hate for LeBron overrides everything else.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The proposed jazz deal is trash. The Pacers deal was a lot better than that shyt.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That 2 picks, Rui Hachimura, Reaves for Kyrie sign and trade this summer will be special

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Kyrie's fukkery belongs on the Laker. David Stern turning over in his grave, he wouldve made that happen. I kind of miss the old man.

SternMalone_020712~0.jpg
negged

Why? Basketball Reasons

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Try to get in on the action if Orlando actually trades for FVV. I'd love to get Suggs and Bamba in LA. Terrance Ross could probably help too.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Conley is washed, breh. I don't know if I want to waste a pick on yet another small-ish guard, especially when his numbers are technically worse than Russ'.

I like Beez, but Vanderbilt would be another cat too far down the depth chart, with Rui/Bron/AD sharing PF minutes.

I don't like this trade at all.

:francis:

Conley is a lot better than Russ. He can shoot the 3 and is an elite playmaker. Only thing I don’t like is his contract…

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I think LeBron thought that everyone said him and Wade wouldn’t work and they don’t fit and the Heat still won two titles.

I think he thought he could make it work with Russ just like he made it work with Wade not realizing that Wade is special in every way. Not just on the court but OFF. Wade had self awareness, character and intelligence while Russ has the I.Q. of a fukkin grapefruit..

Wade had one of the highest bbiq’s of all time. Could defend, handle, create, make winning Plays. And even his jumpshot was much better than Russ. It’s crazy that Russ ever got compared to Dwade in anyway