Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I like that Jazz trade if it's for 1 pick. I'd assume it's the one that DOESN'T have protections ('29), but you get 3 new additions to your rotation in a 3&D wing, a guy who can guard 1-5, and a playmaking PG

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lebron is a shytty teammate

understatement of the millenium :dead:

Poor Russ gotta pretend to be nice to Bron knowing he openly wants him gone....AFTER him and Street Clothes campaigned for and recruited him. :dead:

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Yoo, wait a minute. I know it's mau mau, but I didn't know it was Pelinka who was the agent responsible for that Carlos Boozer stab in the back with the Cavs Utah situation.

I wouldn't fukk with him either :mjlol:

Maybe Pelinka really is trying to sabotage Bron :ohhh:

@Regular_Pelinka you taking the OSU vs UM beef too seriously

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
LeBron needed someone like Pat Riley to tell him no..

There is no way Riley would’ve agreed to make that trade. You can’t let LeBron just run you over all the time

Rob Pelinka is not Pat Riley and thats the problem. He’s just Kobe’s agent

You have to be able to tell LeBron no..

This post went so far over Trojan’s head, he dapped it :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

There is no way Riley would’ve agreed to make that trade. You can’t let LeBron just run you over all the time

Ironically Rob has been telling Lebron since the february trade deadline of last year and all Lebron has done is throw hissy fits and tweet passive aggressive 13 year old white girl quotes on twitter.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
understatement of the millenium :dead:

Poor Russ gotta pretend to be nice to Bron knowing he openly wants him gone....AFTER him and Street Clothes campaigned for and recruited him. :dead:

“Poor Russ” :mjlol:

Fukk Russell Westbrook.

Did y’all just forget this nikka has cost the Lakers games with his play? That his complete nonchalant and utter lack of respect for the game has made us a laughingstock when he hits the floor?

So we just gonna pretend Westbrook didn’t outright admit he doesn’t care if we win or lose???

LeBron should have punched this nikka, like Jordan did, something y’all claim to respect.

Westbrook is the shytty teammate. He’s literally there to collect a check, not a chip.

LeBron has supported this moron publicly many times.

This fukking board :picard:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
But if he did it

It would be a international incident

That breh can’t win in no one’s eyes

:russ:
I think Russ whips Brons ass. But maybe Bron goes the Draymond route and sneaks Russ.

I can't even imagine the reactions if it was Russ and Bron instead of Poole and Draymond. Probably a lot of people saying Russ deserved it.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Russ whips Brons ass. But maybe Bron goes the Draymond route and sneaks Russ.

I can't even imagine the reactions if it was Russ and Bron instead of Poole and Draymond. Probably a lot of people saying Russ deserved it.
Come on you know it would be all on bron

They would show Russ and his family pics as a defense

You know how many would love to see lebron loose his shyt like that

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
But if he did it

It would be a international incident

That breh can’t win in no one’s eyes

:mjlol: This

They make Jordan out to be this great teammate for "punching some sense into his teammate", but nikkas on this board can't even take Bron vying for a trade WE ALL HAVE BEEN VYING FOR.

You can't make this shyt up :snoop::russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
No one is denying his accountability you dumb motherfukker. We're just saying the FRONT OFFICE AND OWNER makes the decisions and has the final say, and thus is responsible at the end of the day.

You do not understand how an NBA franchise works

Oh but when we win the title yall gave no credit to the FRONT OFFICE AND OWNER and gave all credit to "LeGM" and credited him for the whole roster.

And whats the point of signing Bron if the FO is gonna fight with him over every move? You realize we signed KCP to favorable contracts even before Bron as a signal and everyone peeped it at the tim. the fix was in even before Bron signed here.

You are cocksucking cac and that's really the end of it.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

If Rob was Pat Riley Bron would've left just like he left Miami cuz he didnt wanna deal with Pat.

Pretend like having a Jerry West/Pat Riley figure at the top would be embraced by Bron dumbass LeGBT brehs