Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Conley is a lot better than Russ. He can shoot the 3 and is an elite playmaker. Only thing I don’t like is his contract…

Don't get me wrong-- I want Russ off the team.

I just don't think we should go the route of "Russ plus the pick" for fukking Mike Conley as a replacement guard :mjgrin:

If this was Grizzlies Mike, do the damn thing. But this is Jazz Mike... :huhldup:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Don't get me wrong-- I want Russ off the team.

I just don't think we should go the route of "Russ plus the pick" for fukking Mike Conley as a replacement guard :mjgrin:

If this was Grizzlies Mike, do the damn thing. But this is Jazz Mike... :huhldup:

What would u want them to do instead breh?

I heard they were talking to Philly about a Tobias Harris/Korkmaz swap:scust:

Which would be dumb. Or they could just wait until the offseason comes and make a run at Kyrie again. Cause word was he really wants to settle in LA

Or they could just do nothing and wait for Bron to request a trade this offseason which might be their master plan

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Conley is a lot better than Russ. He can shoot the 3 and is an elite playmaker. Only thing I don’t like is his contract…
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Or they could just do nothing and wait for Bron to request a trade this offseason which might be their master plan

They are just as sick of him as he is of them.

Trade him and AD in the offseason, sign Russ at 1/3 of the contract and that team will have a better record than this one.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No to Conley. Too washed. FVV for a season. Gary Trent as the future microwave scorer. C

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Y'all nikkas just say anything.

This thread is rife with a bunch of whining about AD's availability and dikk riding Lebron in favor of actually being a Laker fan. When I said to trade him while you had the chance and let Lebron go chase rings and records somewhere else everybody had the same tone. Fast forward to the same nikkas crying talmbout maybe we should have traded him, Lebron deserves better than this, he needs more help.

:mjcry:

The pieces you could get back for Lebron and AD + Russ on an actual 6th man's salary would have whatever team that nets in better shape than this one. Is it that far fetched? If ya'll think Lebron is sick of the FO, you think they are thrilled with him and his behavior?

:camby:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Y’all might as well just ride it out with Russ for the rest of the year. The only major chess piece you guys could have gotten is already off the board