Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

The Lakers offered the Nets a package of Westbrook and two first-round picks in 2027 and 2029.. the Nets informed the Lakers that.. to get in the Irving sweepstakes they would require all of their young players such as Austin Reaves and Max Christie and pick swaps

From Shams lmao

Yeah fukk outta here, Nets was trolling Kyrie like shyt with this one. Even they demands to the Suns was ridiculous. Depending on how Dallas handles it this shyt gon be a disaster.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
giphy.gif

Yeah I see what the problem is …. Get help

OK, let's review:

Oh well, time to move on.
It was a nice dream, similar to that feeling you get when you buy a lottery ticket while it’s at a billion. But at some point in time we gotta move on.
That’s what we got. Arguing amongst ourselves ain’t changing these facts. Let it go. We got a small window of hope for the play-in. That’s where our energy needs to be focused
I was very clearly talking about the Kyrie trade.
I'm rooting for the Lakers no matter what they do
The sad part is that you don’t even realize that we are agreeing.
We’ll make a move, or we won’t. It’s just basketball
I’m literally saying the Kyrie trade isn’t the end of the world and you’re somehow spinning it

You read me say all this and somehow think that I'M THE ONE saying the sky is falling.

And then have the nerve to say I'm the crazy one...
uhh-ok.gif

Breh, there's a reason the morons of this board are dapping you, and literally no one else lmao

Daps
:mjtf:

Someone please come and get this man before he really does commit that. Stanking up the thread with his mental illness.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Joe Tsai with the ultimate fukk you to Kyrie :banderas: :noah:

My thing is, why he didn't wait to deal his ass to a real bum squad (not us :mjgrin:) like the Pistons or Hornets.

I know Kyrie don't wanna be there, but sending him to a fringe contender in a state with no tax seems like a pseudo-win lol

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Honestly both the Nets and Mavs are fukn retarded.

Nets, why the hell are you trading for role players who isn't gonna compete in the stacked East KNOWING that KD is gonna want out. You need picks for the future

Mavs... Literally traded away whatever assets they have without Irving even signing a 2 yr deal. He can literally leave in FA and they gave away everyone for nothing. if he does, then Luka is gone

And Lakers...... You better move those 2 picks for legit role players after fielding a dumbass guard oriented rotation in a wing league.

Everyone is retarded

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wouldn’t be surprised if they pivot to FVV.
That's what I was saying earlier. FVV and GTJ for a first plus a Lottery protected first and I can live with it. :yeshrug:

If Toronto wants more than that for two expirings who went 6-19 and 5-14 tonight, they can go fukk themselves. :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly both the Nets and Mavs are fukn retarded.

Nets, why the hell are you trading for role players who isn't gonna compete in the stacked East KNOWING that KD is gonna want out. You need picks for the future

Mavs... Literally traded away whatever assets they have without Irving even signing a 2 yr deal. He can literally leave in FA and they gave away everyone for nothing. if he does, then Luka is gone

And Lakers...... You better move those 2 picks for legit role players after fielding a dumbass guard oriented rotation in a wing league.

Everyone is retarded
Mavs would rather risk fukking up their squad than watching the Lakers get handed another championship. Gotta respect it.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Come catch the fade
Mavs would rather risk fukking up their squad then watching the Lakers get handed another championship. Gotta respect it.

Pop been doing it for years :myman:

Personally, I want to see this shyt play out now. I'm sure they'll make it work, but Luka is a ball dominant guard and so is Kyrie. It's either gon be magic or a trainwreck.