Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Can’t let emotion take priority over business, he potentially could fukk the team up doing shyt like that not only for the current but for future free agents
Ain’t kyrie the Vice President for the players union
The Spurs did the same shyt with kwahi. They could have had Ingram and went with Derozan instead. Crazy

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam, we wouldn't be here if they dealt him in the summer as any serious FO would have Be serious.

i mean in the summer there were reports that kyrie wanted to stay in BK even after KD's trade demand

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I thought their goal was to compete for a title now tho?

They can do both. Flexibility matters. If those guys don’t work out they still have value around the league. CP3 is damn near 40 and declining and Crowder is like 33. You‘d be stuck with those guys if shyt hits the fan.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean in the summer there were reports that kyrie wanted to stay in BK even after KD's trade demand
I Hear you. I meant in general. We knew Russ was a toxic asset and it would go like this. We knew who AD was and he would miss time. My gripe is constantly waiting until the last minute and not trying to put us in the best position to win. I want to win.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

We offered exactly what we said needed to be on the table and should have closed the deal. Russ and both firsts. Dallas cutting off their nose to spite their face is the only issue. #lakerstax

So they just punished kyrie....that's good news...he will consider lakers this summer

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
the Lakers front office can do no wrong. Best to ignore these clowns. I remember when I was the only one who used to call out mitch and Jim Buss. It took thecoli years after to catch up.

Keep exposing yourself. Now no one was calling out Jim except you?? :mjlol: Fake ass Laker fan