Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The Lakers offered the Nets a package of Westbrook and two first-round picks in 2027 and 2029.. the Nets informed the Lakers that.. to get in the Irving sweepstakes they would require all of their young players such as Austin Reaves and Max Christie and pick swaps

From Shams lmao

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers offered the Nets a package of Westbrook and two first-round picks in 2027 and 2029.. the Nets informed the Lakers that.. to get in the Irving sweepstakes they would require all of their young players such as Austin Reaves and Max Christie and pick swaps

From Shams lmao

👀

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
nikkas might as well just go ahead and renounce Rui at seasons end so they can have a lil more room to maneuver with these free agents this summer. Because if Tommy Sheppard ain’t on the line they ain’t seeing a damn thing. Ham won’t even let Rui shine as long as Troy Brown Jr on the team anyways..

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t be surprised if they pivot to FVV.
The only thing about him is how much he will want in the off season? I'm assuming GTJ would be in the deal too. FVV shown he can play on the big stage and is not ball dominant. would be interesting atleast.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That mavs team imo looks weaker. They lost their best wing defender and dinwiddie was their best bench player. They added a bottom 5 defender in Kyrie.

It’s all around hilarious to me. Nets will most likely lose KD, Kyrie isn’t staying because like you said the team is arguably worse and at best it was a move that slightly moved the needle, and spiting the Lakers might turn into the Lakers making a more sound move which makes the team better.