Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
-Paul George. Pacers traded him to OKC to spite us and then sued us for tampering even though we still didn't get him :dead:
-Kawhi: Spurs traded him to the Raptors instead of getting BI, Lonzo and Kuzma
-Kyrie: Nets only objectif was for him not to be a Laker

LeStans thinks this is Miami or Cleveland. REAL laker fans been knew what it was.
Well damn:leon:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

We offered exactly what we said needed to be on the table and should have closed the deal. Russ and both firsts. Dallas cutting off their nose to spite their face is the only issue. #lakerstax

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
As if I give a fukk. I ain’t tell them nikkas to suck Bron dikk. I don’t give a fukk who’s signed to who. A competent team ain’t letting one of the best defensive guards in the league go to sign Kendrick fukking Nunn. fukk Klutch. That was supposed to prove your point? Again I’m an ACTUAL Lakers fan. nikkas are ok with the front office sliding but I ain’t.
the Lakers front office can do no wrong. Best to ignore these clowns. I remember when I was the only one who used to call out mitch and Jim Buss. It took thecoli years after to catch up.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Well kyrie and dude must’ve had some behind the scenes beef cause I was thinking that offer from the mavs couldn’t have been the best deal out there

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Why not go with the sun's deal if they wanted to compete? That shyt makes no sense to me.

You can’t flip CP3 and Crowder down the line those dudes are well into their 30s. Dinwiddie and DFS are still in their 20s and can prob still fetch you something in 2 years…