Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
So funny how this clown goes from thread to thread crying about cacs all day. Accussing people of being cacs. But the only people who you blame for the Lakers down fall are black people. Bron, Magic and rich Paul. And the white people who actually runs this shyt in Jeanie Buss and Pelinka gets none of the blame. You can't dare say anything negative about them. Youre one of the first clowns on here defending them to the death. shyt is awfully strange bruh.

Thought you had me on ignore :mjlol:

The fact you’re trying to flip it like I only blame black people proves my point even further. Fake ass Laker fan, keep sucking Brons dikk.

And I NEVER blamed Magic for anything. I sided with him against Pelinka. You’re a shameless LeGBT fakkit, put me back on ignore cornball.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I literally told y’all this was what it was :mjlol:

They wanted to spite Kyrie.

I think this means Kyrie may not resign with the Mavs if this is true. Problem is, like the breh @jaydawg08 put it to me, Rui’s trade means we don’t have the bread to bring him…

Gonna be an interesting off season to say the least.
The Mavs can offer him a lot more cash than we can. If they offer him the max deal he would be an idiot to sign with us.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We wouldn’t have got AD if we didn’t have those pieces

Caruso would’ve cost us over 30m with taxes included. You guys keep exposing yourselves for bringing that up. I been told y’all to find me an example of the FOs y’all like spending so much on a role player and still crickets.
LMAO not if we didn’t decide to sign Kendrick Nunn you casual. Do you know what you are talking about? Another ass signing lmao.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I advocate all the time to REBUILD. Only way we getting a star is by tanking. Teams will NEVER trade their star to us as long as Bron and Klutch are here.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I’m literally saying the Kyrie trade isn’t the end of the world and you’re somehow spinning it.

The Coli dot com. :dead:

This is a wild forum mane :russ:

giphy.gif

Yeah I see what the problem is …. Get help

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I literally told y’all this was what it was :mjlol:

They wanted to spite Kyrie.

I think this means Kyrie may not resign with the Mavs if this is true. Problem is, like the breh @jaydawg08 put it to me, Rui’s trade means we don’t have the bread to bring him…

Gonna be an interesting off season to say the least.

Yea they would now need the fukking Mavs to work with them with a sign and trade and that def ain’t happening

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This fake ass LeGBT fakkit @GreatestLaker really trying to say Pelinka doesn’t get blame because he’s white when the whole fukking city was ready to hunt him down for Magic :laff:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Only excusable reason for Bron to tweet that shyt is if fully believed it was a done deal and then they pivoted. Otherwise, just deal with it. I know you feel like they punishing you for pushing for the Russ deal. But it is what it is. Make the best of it. No dominant team out west for real (Outside the Nuggets and I got to see them do it in the playoffs to believe it).

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick is on Klutch you fukking idiot :laff:
As if I give a fukk. I ain’t tell them nikkas to suck Bron dikk. I don’t give a fukk who’s signed to who. A competent team ain’t letting one of the best defensive guards in the league go to sign Kendrick fukking Nunn. fukk Klutch. That was supposed to prove your point? Again I’m an ACTUAL Lakers fan. nikkas are ok with the front office sliding but I ain’t.