Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
None of them nikkas that we drafted are as good as AD or would have gotten us close to a championship and you know that. Half of them nikkas just as frail as AD. Also shout out to all the bad moves like letting Caruso go for free. But yeah all of a sudden they gonna turn it around 😂

We wouldn’t have got AD if we didn’t have those pieces

Caruso would’ve cost us over 30m with taxes included. You guys keep exposing yourselves for bringing that up. I been told y’all to find me an example of the FOs y’all like spending so much on a role player and still crickets.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lmao.. I mean that's just normally how being chitty for 5-6 years works, you get good draft picks. But even with those "good" picks they still fukd up consistently on the margins and getting the proper value for each.

An accumulation of chitty moves leaves you not having wiggle room when the times to make a legit move

Yeah because every teams hits in their draft picks several years in a row including several late 1st rounders and 2nd rounders. We had 35 wins the last season before Bron and 37 wins the first year he was here. 2 win difference but somehow we were in the graveyard before Bron and he pulled us out.

Only thing that saved us was having the assets to get AD or else we would’ve missed the playoffs in the bubble year.

You nikkas are so fukking stupid.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Someone send this to LeBron. The hate is real

I literally told y’all this was what it was :mjlol:

They wanted to spite Kyrie.

I think this means Kyrie may not resign with the Mavs if this is true. Problem is, like the breh @jaydawg08 put it to me, Rui’s trade means we don’t have the bread to bring him…

Gonna be an interesting off season to say the least.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
First thing he mentions is Caruso :mjlol:

Mentions overpaying for AD and getting Westbrook and the 2021 offseason but refuses to blame Bron for any of it:mjlol:

Fake ass Laker fan.
So funny how this clown goes from thread to thread crying about cacs all day. Accussing people of being cacs. But the only people who you blame for the Lakers down fall are black people. Bron, Magic and rich Paul. And the white people who actually runs this shyt in Jeanie Buss and Pelinka gets none of the blame. You can't dare say anything negative about them. Youre one of the first clowns on here defending them to the death. shyt is awfully strange bruh.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
last 3 trade targets:

-Paul George. Pacers traded him to OKC to spite us and then sued us for tampering even though we still didn't get him :dead:
-Kawhi: Spurs traded him to the Raptors instead of getting BI, Lonzo and Kuzma
-Kyrie: Nets only objectif was for him not to be a Laker

LeStans thinks this is Miami or Cleveland. REAL laker fans been knew what it was.