Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Mad at what :mjlol: I ain’t even a lakers fan …go get some help brutha..you obviously are having an “episode”

I’m literally saying the Kyrie trade isn’t the end of the world and you’re somehow spinning it.

The Coli dot com. :dead:

This is a wild forum mane :russ:

Daps
I’m literally saying the Kyrie trade isn’t the end of the world and you’re somehow spinning it.

The Coli dot com. :dead:

This is a wild forum mane :russ:
highlight-lebron-james-on-the-sidelines-towel-over-his-head-v0-S4XQ61Fsrs0QkJeFWh-YK37-mN1a7k_L0VGTpfZJ5y8.jpg

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Laker fans are starting to turn on her ass too. Like I've been saying. We'll continue to be trash unless we get new ownership.

FOH...the Buss family has brought us how many rings :stopitslime:

It's mainly Bron stans advocating for this

We do everything he asks us to and the minute we say we aren't trading FRPs 5 to 7 yrs away after we literally just traded 3 FRPs and 2 pick swaps 3.5 yrs ago, this fakkit throws a tantrum

Fck Bron, Fck AD, Fck Klutch

We'll be better when we get rid of these fakkits and start over and rebuild organically

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
For everyone saying that "Lakers give LeBron updates on trades and pass it through him"... If that was true this tweet basically confirms that we ain't making any moves going forward

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

We do everything he asks us to and the minute we say we aren't trading FRPs 5 to 7 yrs away after we literally just traded 3 FRPs and 2 pick swaps 3.5 yrs ago, this fakkit throws a tantrum

We'll be better when we get rid of these fakkits and start over and rebuild organically
I know you're trolling.... You gotta be after the countless of publicly available information that says the opposite.

Also like I've stated ITT countless of times..... What have they done to instill confidence in them as a FO?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Lmao @ this clown holding these old ass cacs in such high regard. Since Jerry Buss died how many times did we miss the playoffs? How many bad moves did we make? We've been shyt every year besides the first year Bron and AD got together.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lmao @ this clown holding these old ass cacs in such high regard. Since Jerry Buss died how many times did we miss the playoffs? How many bad moves did we make? We've been shyt every year besides the first year Bron and AD got together.

Since Kobe tore his ACL

We drafted BI (All Star), late first rounder Kuz (solid starter), late first rounder Josh Hart (solid starter), Julius (All Star), D'Lo (Former All Star), Lonzo (solid starter when healthy), second rounder Jordan Clarkson (solid starter)

Traded for KCP (Klutch)
Signed Lonnie (Klutch)
Traded for AD (Klutch) and gave up hella assets including a pick that turned out to be Darius Garland
Signed Bron
Traded for Rui
Traded for Pat Bev
Traded for Dennis (gave up a first rounder)
Traded for Westbrook
Signed Juan Toscano-Anderson (Klutch)
Signed Kendrick Nunn (Klutch)
Signed Montrezl Harrell (Klutch)
Signed Scotty Pippen Jr (Klutch)
Signed Ben McLemore (Klutch)

I'm missing other deals but c'mon this is ridic...we've bent over for Klutch...it has to stop at some point

Are we signing these Klutch guys bc we think they're great players or to appease Bron :ohhh: