Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

mw76gEW.gif

Nah nah Westbrook is gone he gotta fukking go something gone happen!!

I think the last time pelinka did a trade deadline deal was bullock and that wasn't even on deadline day if i remember correctly. i think other teams just be toying with dude on some ring around the rosie type shyt

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They're gonna trade Westbrook because they need to use his salary to fill out the roster for next season and beyond with his money.

A Raptors trade wouldn't surprise me. It would be silly for Toronto to hang onto FVV and GTJ beyond the deadline when both are gonna opt out after the season. Neither is worth a Lottery pick on their own. If LA gave up one unprotected first and another Lottery protected first, I could probably stomach that even though FVV's potential next contract gives me the willies.

This team doesn't need another star player. They need quality role players.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Only positive is LeBron stans are so toxic that Jeanie might just sell so she can get some peace :dead: she's not gonna survive if they stay pat
Laker fans are starting to turn on her ass too. Like I've been saying. We'll continue to be trash unless we get new ownership.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol: Some of yall unstable bruhs really be needing help

The sad part is that you don’t even realize that we are agreeing.

Y’all are so mad you’re lashing out at everything.

It’ll be alright bruh. We’ll make a move, or we won’t. It’s just basketball.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
The sad part is that you don’t even realize that we are agreeing.

Y’all are so mad you’re lashing out at everything.

It’ll be alright bruh. We’ll make a move, or we won’t. It’s just basketball.
Mad at what :mjlol: I ain’t even a lakers fan …go get some help brutha..you obviously are having an “episode”