Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’ll just say this the Lakers literally need to cash in on Russ’ expiring before the deadline. They literally have to or they have zero paths to rebuilding a competitive team..because they don’t have cap space to sign impact players outright…so you need that contract to flip for rotation players or else you’re just plain fukked

Clock is ticking on these nikkas
This is what some people ITT don't understand. Not only is the FA market really average, we can't afford the vast majority of dudes anyway, and the ones that we would think we could... Are gonna be overpaid cause the market is so chit

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There’s more players available than just Kyrie bruh lol ….

I was very clearly talking about the Kyrie trade.

But I feel you. Y'all hurt and you looking for someone to take it out on. If you feel like you gotta attack me, go ahead, I ain't gonna argue back.

I'm rooting for the Lakers no matter what they do. It's Lakeshow, whether we 60-22 or 22-60.

That's how I feel :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Woj, Buha, Amick all said they are willing to offer 2 picks. Follow HpBasketball for one week and you will know what a notorious Lakers hater he is lol.
Wasnt there a report that said we only offered one first for Kyrie?

Wasn't there also reports saying heild and miles would he lakers if pelinka was willing to offer both firsts?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't follow him but he is always being retweeted on my time line.
He's a stat/analytics guy, huge bytch who hates the Lakers and will argue against them in bad faith. He's like that Utah Jazz fan who capes for Rudy Gobert 24/7. Don't bother your time with this report lol.:hubie:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing i learned is that not a lot of analysts are plugged in with the lakers. there's been a shift ever since jeanie removed that beluga whale ramona, they've been moving in silent. notice how there were no whispers of us being interested in rui? even the russ deal came out of nowhere. when there's talk, i usually chalk it up to the deal not happening.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wasnt there a report that said we only offered one first for Kyrie?

Wasn't there also reports saying heild and miles would he lakers if pelinka was willing to offer both firsts?
The Pacers one is true, we did not want to offer both. The Kyrie one is not true, that might have been an early offer but 3 reputable guys have all said Lakers were willing to give both. The Nets wanted players not picks. People need to stop getting upset over this deal not working, the Nets wanted to compete.

Daps
Man y’all nikkas in here arguing with each other like it’s gonna change anything.

LWO in shambles.

Hate seeing y’all like this :to:

Brehs, it’s over. It was a nice dream, similar to that feeling you get when you buy a lottery ticket while it’s at a billion. But at some point in time we gotta move on.

We have a bad owner, a stingy GM, a hapless coach, an aging star, a brittle second option and a guy that literally doesn’t care about winning.

That’s what we got. Arguing amongst ourselves ain’t changing these facts. Let it go. We got a small window of hope for the play-in. That’s where our energy needs to be focused.

But I feel you. Y'all hurt and you looking for someone to take it out on. If you feel like you gotta attack me, go ahead, I ain't gonna argue back.

I'm rooting for the Lakers no matter what they do. It's Lakeshow, whether we 60-22 or 22-60.

Look at how all the energy has drained from this shameless fakkit. bu-bu-but gon'head and attack me I ain't gonna fight back.

:dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
one thing i learned is that not a lot of analysts are plugged in with the lakers. there's been a shift ever since jeanie removed that beluga whale ramona, they've been moving in silent. notice how there were no whispers of us being interested in rui? even the russ deal came out of nowhere. when there's talk, i usually chalk it up to the deal not happening.
Yeah I’m done just looking up twitter and reddit and here for trades when there’s smokeI got burned 3 times
Kawhi
Kyrie last summer
Now this :shaq2:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
At least y’all got that bubble * chip :skip:
Still crying about the chip ya karen?
Slandering it cuz ya bytch ass team couldn’t even win it. Just like them soccer moms with fat ass loser kids that can’t run for shyt but cry cuz their kids not winning saying its not fair but its you feeding your damn mini portable earthquakes twinkies 24/7:skip:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I’m done just looking up twitter and reddit and here for trades when there’s smokeI got burned 3 times
Kawhi
Kyrie last summer
Now this :shaq2:

honestly i fully expect the tweet from woj saying the lakers have not completed the trade after the 3 pt deadline. its like when mike breen says bang against your team

:snoop:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

The Kyrie trade isnt the end all be all bruh …get a grip :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
honestly i fully expect the tweet from woj saying the lakers have not completed the trade after the 3 pt deadline. its like when mike breen says bang against your team

:snoop:
:mjtf:

mw76gEW.gif

Nah nah Westbrook is gone he gotta fukking go something gone happen!!