Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: it makes sense to me.

kyrie is not someone you want without Bron. although that price is too steep for kyrie. i wouldn't do that for 2 years or 4 years.
Giving up 2 and both players. I bet nets make ‘em take joe Harris too. This team continues to give out assets if this is the ultimate trade

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Giving up 2 and both players. I bet nets make ‘em take joe Harris too. This team continues to give out assets if this is the ultimate trade

Seriously. The lack of assets is why we're so thirsty to praise max christie and austin reaves who are average/mid at best. at some point we gotta build this team from the ground up. the top teams in the league right now did that, they have homegrown players meanwhile we give up picks like candy. sick of this. im not even opposed to trading picks, just not for kyrie.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

If this aint one of the worst organizations in basketball. Lol

We are awful in the 3 most important levels. Ownership, gm and coaching.

The misinformation here yall throwing is crazy maybe you don’t know, but
The only deal we can offer Kyrie now is a two yr deal the four yr deal can’t happen until the off season.
Now Lakers probably don’t want to risk trading him now with a “handshake agreement” for four yrs and having him walk off in the offseason and we are assed out because IT HAPPENED WITH DWIGHT HOWARD.
I would love to have Kyrie but I understand them not running the risk of giving up them assets for nothing this is still Kyrie that burned others teams before.
The Slander yall throwing at the FO is fukking insane :dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only deal we can offer Kyrie now is a two yr deal the four yr deal can’t happen until the off season.
Now Lakers probably don’t want to risk trading him now with a “handshake agreement” for four yrs and having him walk off in the offseason and we are assed out because IT HAPPENED WITH DWIGHT HOWARD.

half these dudes wanted john wall this time last year and give up an unprotected first because he would have propelled us to the playoffs. meanwhile the clippers are talking about waiving him and he's even more woat than Russ. the front office isn't perfect but im happy with how they've been moving this year.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
half these dudes wanted john wall this time last year and give up an unprotected first because he would have propelled us to the playoffs. meanwhile the clippers are talking about waiving him and he's even more woat than Russ. the front office isn't perfect but im happy with how they've been moving this year.
Man the amount of people screaming for the FO’s head are hilarious especially when they don’t know squat about rules and shyt. Thank god we didn’t go get Wall last yr too :dead:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Give up more for less years :snoop:

Seems like splitting the difference and doing a 2+1 makes sense for everyone involved …allows Kyrie the option to get an even bigger payday if things go well in 2 years and doesn’t lock the lakers down for year 34 Kyrie

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This nikka LeBron man

Calm the fukk down!!

Kyrie already played you nikka!!

Goddam!
Bron learned the wrong lessons from going to Miami.

Its what got him his first chips. However, the reality was The Big 3 was never as good as it was on paper. And Bron did more heavy lifting (after year 1) than he realized.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Give up more for less years :snoop:

Yeah we ain't getting Kyrie lol. We might as well pivot to something else.

Personally I like the AD/Kyrie duo, but once again the Lakers are trying to line everything up with a "LeBron timeline".. It's short sited (See Ty Lue) and really stupid, because no player/coach is going to sign with this team just to line up with Bron. I have no idea what the Lakers FO actually wants

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Bron learned the wrong lessons from going to Miami.

Its what got him his first chips. However, the reality was The Big 3 was never as good as it was on paper. And Bron did more heavy lifting (after year 1) than he realized.
Kyrie is not worth the headache man

I know he thinks cause they did it in 2016 that he can do it again but nah man shyt is different now

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I would love to have Kyrie but I understand them not running the risk of giving up them assets for nothing this is still Kyrie that burned others teams before.
This FO doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This FO doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt
Benefit of the doubt? WHAT THE fukk IS THERE TO DOUBT

AGAIN WHAT THE fukk IS THERE TO DOUBT THE FO SHOULD BE DESERVINGLY SLANDERED IF THEY TOOK A CHANCE ON HIM AND HE LEAVES US THIS OFFSEASON
This would be fukking madness if they caved in because we would have that sword of Kyrie leaving us high and dry this offseason

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

AGAIN WHAT THE fukk IS THERE TO DOUBT THE FO SHOULD BE DESERVINGLY SLANDERED IF THEY TOOK A CHANCE ON HIM AND HE LEAVES US THIS OFFSEASON

Nikka this front office had 5-6 guards and no wings going into this year.. THEY COULDN'T EVEN PUT A COMPETENT TEAM TOGETHER TO BEGIN THE YEAR. We just now got Rui after spending nearly half the year with zero wing depth.

The FO is so bad that even news like this got y'all over here throwing the cape on for them. They've fukd up the cap situation, fukd up the coach situation, fukd up a winning roster, fukd up at the beginning of this year, etc. etc.

Honestly WTF are the Lakers front office looking for? What deal/move are the FO thinking "this is why we didn't make all those other moves for the past few years"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This would be fukking madness if they caved in because we would have that sword of Kyrie leaving us high and dry this offseason

a lot of these dudes are bron fans who are failing miserably to masquerade themselves as laker fans. they only care about the immediate future. if kyrie leaves next year, they don't give a fukk because bron's timeline is near its end. meanwhile we're going to be stuck rooting for the 2025 version of luol deng and mozgov and NO picks so we can't even tank because we took a dumbass chance on a dude who has QUIT on every franchise he's been on.