Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lebron fans: y’all treat Kobe better than y’all treated Bron :sadcam:

It’s like the side chick wondering why she doesn’t get treated like the main chick. Delusional
So yo main bytch died and you wanna walk around bitter and blocking ya blessings. Yall need therapy :russ: like i been said yall Kobe stans bout to be miserable for life. You can act like you don't care all you want but Lebron is breaking that record. As a Laker. I know that shyt make yall soul burn lmao. Everytime you here Lakes is gonna Lebron now not kobe

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Ty Lue is a garbage ass coach. Go ask Clipper fans how they feel about him. They are hesitant to trade for Kyrie because the team will be in the worst position possible once Bron leaves. U got a maxed out aging Kyrie who plays half the season and a maxed out injury prone AD who plays half the season with NO picks. I’m starting to think you’re more concerned about Bron’s legacy than the Lakers future. At some point we need young talent and assets.

If you got a chance to win a championship you take that chance. Why worry about assets? That was never the Lakers dna. And when they did worry about their “assets” they were cellar dwellers for 6 long years. The GM is the one that has been telling the fanbase that they will def exhaust those assets if a ceiling raising move comes about. Well here comes one and now you hear all these bullshyt reports about the Lakers not wanting to give the full amount of years…lakers not keen on trading both picks.

Kyrie brings star power which is what they care about and is basketball wise a natural fit for the team. I get that Kyrie is a headcase, but the reward outweighs the risk. If you sit on your hands and feet and watch the clippers get him and maybe win a championship you’ll never live that down. If he’s a disaster you gotta just eat that that’s the game you play if you say “you’re only in it for championships”

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So yo main bytch died and you wanna walk around bitter and blocking ya blessings. Yall need therapy :russ: like i been said yall Kobe stans bout to be miserable for life. You can act like you don't care all you want but Lebron is breaking that record. As a Laker. I know that shyt make yall soul burn lmao. Everytime you here Lakes is gonna Lebron now not kobe
What blessing? Props to that man for breaking the record. But nikka we sorry. :mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you got a chance to win a championship you take that chance. Why worry about assets? That was never the Lakers dna. And when they did worry about their “assets” they were cellar dwellers for 6 long years. The GM is the one that has been telling the fanbase that they will def exhaust those assets if a ceiling raising moving move comes about. Well here comes one and now you hear all these bullshyt reports about the Lakers not wanting to give the full amount of years…lakers not keen on trading both picks.

Kyrie brings star power which What they care about and is basketball wise a natural fit for the team. I get that Kyrie is a headcase, but the reward outweighs the risk. If you sit on your hands and feet and watch the clippers get him and maybe win a championship you’ll never live that down. If he’s a disaster you gotta just eat that that’s the game you play if you say “you’re only in it for championships”

I honestly rather get a wing before I get kyrie. It's cheaper and it fills more of a need. I don't care what Detroit says, bogdanovic is available. throw an unprotected first and a second. we get kyrie and we're still relying on troy brown jr to guard bigger guys or pat bev who I assume would stay.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I honestly rather get a wing before I get kyrie. It's cheaper and it fills more of a need. I don't care what Detroit says, bogdanovic is available. throw an unprotected first and a second. we get kyrie and we're still relying on troy brown jr to guard bigger guys or pat bev who I assume would stay.

Bogy would be nice but with him you still would be relying on Troy Brown Jr to guard bigger guys..

Matterfact Troy gonna be guarding the bigger guys even if prime Kawhi was on the team because he’s Darvin’s pet:pachaha:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

If this aint one of the worst organizations in basketball. Lol

We are awful in the 3 most important levels. Ownership, gm and coaching.

:what:

Ya'll psychotic ass nikkas will be in this very same thread shytting all over the front office for trading for this hoe ass nikka when he takes a week off because he didn't like some shyt he saw on the news :scust:

fukk this nikka

Lakers should do the Jazz trade and try and get Mike Conley, Jordan Clarkson and Malik Beasley or Vanderbilt

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I'm more concerned about the lakers winning NOW. You have two top 10 players. You have to do everything to maximize their window. Adding Kyrie to the mix puts us as the clear favorites to win it all. You can always trade Kyrie later. Same with AD to get assets.

Fam you’re borderline delusional with this “adding Kyrie fukking irving to this team that has scratched and clawed its way to be 4 games under .500 and on the outside of the play-in makes them instant FAVORITES to win the championship” shyt :russ:

You’re attributing like prime Lebron level impact to current headcase ass Kyrie ….it’s laughable….with Kyrie we’re probably elevated to a middle of the pack western playoff team…and fukk it that’s better than missing the playoffs I guess….and I’ve already kind of resigned myself to the fact of trading for him, even though in reality I know in my heart giving two picks away for this unreliable idiot is probably a bad idea….but to compound that and pretend like not giving him a 4 year max when not a single team in the league even wants this nikka (the only reason he even came back to the nets this summer was because there zero interest from the rest of the league) means the Lakers are some singularly incompetent organization is a bridge too far…you’re doing way too much

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
So Rob and Jeannie talked all that chit about moving picks and doing what's necessary to bring a "star" here... We all already knew that plan was stupid as hell and thought it wasn't realistic.

Now Kyrie is literally being gift wrapped to the Lakers and we are now dragging our feet over Austin Reaves, Max Christie, and a 4 yr deal?

This organization doesn't actually wanna win. I have no idea what direction they are trying to do in, cause they are one foot in the present and one foot in the future. They are incompetent and don't know what they want.

I wouldn't be shocked if we dont end up with anyone at the end of trade deadline, and Rob and Jeanie don't answer questions about it until the end of the year

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So Rob and Jeannie talked all that chit about moving picks and doing what's necessary to bring a "star" here... We all already knew that plan was stupid as hell and thought it wasn't realistic.

Now Kyrie is literally being gift wrapped to the Lakers and we are now dragging our feet over Austin Reaves, Max Christie, and a 4 yr deal?

This organization doesn't actually wanna win. I have no idea what direction they are trying to do in, cause they are one foot in the present and one foot in the future. They are incompetent and don't know what they want.

I wouldn't be shocked if we dont end up with anyone at the end of trade deadline, and Rob and Jeanie don't answer questions about it until the end of the year
Gift wrapped???

What kind a gift is that??

You open it up and its a steaming pile a shyt

fukk Kyrie!

What is wrong with ya'll nikkas?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kyrie has quit on 3 teams now, in fact he tried quitting on the nets 2x. but god forbid the front office is hesitant to trade for him. especially when we're the only team that is required to give up picks because of the lakers tax. no one wants him at that price, why should we? this thread reeks of desperation. get it together.