Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If you don't care about it then stfu about it.

Yall are hypocrites because yall were :gladbron: when Kobe 60 in his last game just to miss the playoffs

So in other words, yall should be used to this shyt
Kobe got us 5 chips and stayed with the Lakers from the get go and that was his last game ever as a Laker he gave us a lot.
Bron only got us 1 so far
I’m sorry that some Lakers fans aren’t really interested in Bron breaking the record when we would want more chips instead shyt even he would rather get more chips than that record.
God you fukking Bron stans are insufferable I hope he gets us more chips but the minute he retires hopefully as a Laker we are kicking yall stans to the fukking moon :pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’ll be honest, I’m indifferent at this point. If we trade for Kyrie then cool let’s make it work and get the most out of now and if not let’s move on and make a trade for some pieces that can help us now and not harm the future.

Either way, we have to trade Russ at this point I can’t imagine things will be cool in the locker room if Russ is still on the team past the deadline.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If you don't care about it then stfu about it.

Yall are hypocrites because yall were :gladbron: when Kobe 60 in his last game just to miss the playoffs

So in other words, yall should be used to this shyt

nikka we lost to a team that lost 9 straight and didn't have one of their best players.

But we have the GOAT playing at an all time level and we had our second best player.

And you think I give a flying fukk about being a hypocrite? nikka you quoted the wrong person for that. :heh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Lebron fans: y’all treat Kobe better than y’all treated Bron :sadcam:

It’s like the side chick wondering why she doesn’t get treated like the main chick. Delusional

This is not okay ..let the dude R.I.P

No sense to comparing him to your main squeeze

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
nikka we lost to a team that lost 9 straight and didn't have one of their best players.

But we have the GOAT playing at an all time level and we had our second best player.

And you think I give a flying fukk about being a hypocrite? nikka you quoted the wrong person for that. :heh:
Your team is trash :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Ty Lue is a garbage ass coach. Go ask Clipper fans how they feel about him. They are hesitant to trade for Kyrie because the team will be in the worst position possible once Bron leaves. U got a maxed out aging Kyrie who plays half the season and a maxed out injury prone AD who plays half the season with NO picks. I’m starting to think you’re more concerned about Bron’s legacy than the Lakers future. At some point we need young talent and assets.
I'm more concerned about the lakers winning NOW. You have two top 10 players. You have to do everything to maximize their window. Adding Kyrie to the mix puts us as the clear favorites to win it all. You can always trade Kyrie later. Same with AD to get assets.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Can both yall nikkas (stan bases) stfu and stop sounding like bytches?

shytty loss. It sucks. It what it is. Now move on. No Warriors level threat this year so just gotta get shyt right until then.

Anyway Im cooking some wings later. :ehh: How bout yall?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Giving Kyrie 4 years is insane considering he’s shown how mid he is without a generational talent. His teams have all been lottery level without KD or Bron
It is..

However, it just depends on do you think the Lakers can get a ring or two within that time (and if AD can stay healthy/Bron stays healthy and maintains his level)

Its tough to risk but damn this year is so jank for the other teams they can get it done this year.

Dont do it if you dont trust AD to stay healthy imo.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Jeanie might not make it if Kyrie is traded to Clippers out of all teams, lol.

On the other end, Clippers are also super desperate to make sure Lakers don’t end up with Kyrie.

Ultimately I think it fully comes down to what direction Nets want to go with. Clippers can offer a better package if Nets plan on competing this year at least.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Jeanie might not make it if Kyrie is traded to Clippers out of all teams, lol.

On the other end, Clippers are also super desperate to make sure Lakers don’t end up with Kyrie.

Ultimately I think it fully comes down to what direction Nets want to go with. Clippers can offer a better package if Nets plan on competing this year at least.
Lol nah then they better have a plan B which I think was already being looked at before Kyrie came out with his requests.
Either we get Kyrie or we do another trade, and Westbrook is gone either way

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lol nah then they better have a plan B which I think was already being looked at before Kyrie came out with his requests.
Either we get Kyrie or we do another trade, and Westbrook is gone either way
They probably do but nba fans enjoy Kyrie>. Him playing across the hall is gonna get her slander no matter what. LeBron has been doing a full campaign for him. The tantrum he’s about to throw if he goes to Clippers :wow:Only way she will be redeemable is if that man destroys the clippers :pachaha: