Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Nikka this front office had 5-6 guards and no wings going into this year.. THEY COULDN'T EVEN PUT A COMPETENT TEAM TOGETHER TO BEGIN THE YEAR. We just now got Rui after spending nearly half the year with zero wing depth.

The FO is so bad that even news like this got y'all over here throwing the cape on for them. They've fukd up the cap situation, fukd up the coach situation, fukd up a winning roster, fukd up at the beginning of this year, etc. etc.

Honestly WTF are the Lakers front office looking for? What deal/move are the FO thinking "this is why we didn't make all those other moves for the past few years"
shyt happens.
But now you want them to fukking dive head in into this deal that would make it even worse than the Dwight howard first go around?
Just want them to dive into more shyt? :dead:
IM fukkING HOWLING :bryan:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
shyt happens.
But now you want them to fukking dive head in into this deal that would make it even worse than the Dwight howard first go around?
Just want them to dive into more shyt? :dead:
IM fukkING HOWLING :bryan:
Nah I don't want them to just dive headfirst into this deal.. I've been on the wave of "nothing is going to happen" because this front office doesn't deserve the benifit of the doubt. They haven't done a damn thing over the past 3 years to see that they do.

They take one step forward (Rui trade) then it's further highlighted by the stupid coaching decisions they've made (Darvin Ham rotations) and roster construction (Bev still being seen as the primary wing defender)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Who would u rather see on the squad joe
Ya’ll nikkas baffle me

People really want the Lakers to trade for this snake charlatan ass nikka

Ya’ll must like pain

There are other deals out there..

Try and work something out with the Jazz for Mike Conley and some other wings

Kyrie is a ponzi scheme

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

This is the best paths imo
If Kyrie is really true to his word he’ll get himself to LA period.
Because I doubt the nets go with number 2 unless Kyrie explicit states to other teams he wants to be a fukking Laker which might still won’t make the Nets budge because they don’t give a flying fukk about Kyrie rn :russ:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Kyrie will be unhappy/injured come playoff time.
Being cool with Lebron won't help, KD is his "best friend"
He hasnt played more then 60 game since the '19 season.
It's going to be bad when Bron leaves but it will be worse if we give up everything for Kyrie now, who I doubt will get us a chip.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is the best paths imo
If Kyrie is really true to his word he’ll get himself to LA period.
Because I doubt the nets go with number 2 unless Kyrie explicit states to other teams he wants to be a fukking Laker which might still won’t make the Nets budge because they don’t give a flying fukk about Kyrie rn :russ:
Kyrie wants his money and he continues to try and use the Lakers as leverage

He probably on the phone with Jeanie and Rob with his white man Kanye voice sayin a whole bunch a dumb shyt

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like it's all up to Kyrie.. If he trusts the FO, and is willing to have a convo about a new deal in the offseason he's a Laker

I'm curious what other teams would be willing to risk him not signing anything until the end of the year on a handshake deal. Clippers, Dallas, Suns... if one of those teams are willing to wait till the offseason and give him that 4 year deal he might go there, we'll see

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Kyrie wants his money and he continues to try and use the Lakers as leverage

He probably on the phone with Jeanie and Rob with his white man Kanye voice sayin a whole bunch a dumb shyt
Jeanie and Rob are probably :unimpressed: if he’s not trying to go with the two yr deal.
Dwight bounced and he wasn’t a fukking headcase. Ain’t no way they would let do a handshake agreement and give up all that shyt especially with his track record They better just hang up and tell Bron to convince him or they are out:manny:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Ya’ll nikkas baffle me

People really want the Lakers to trade for this snake charlatan ass nikka

Ya’ll must like pain

There are other deals out there..

Try and work something out with the Jazz for Mike Conley and some other wings

Kyrie is a ponzi scheme

High risk high reward my nikka. Him and Bron will always be dynamite together because they make each others game a lot easier. He might be everything u say but I rather take that chance than trade for a 3/4 washed Mike Conley

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
High risk high reward my nikka. Him and Bron will always be dynamite together because they make each others game a lot easier. He might be everything u say but I rather take that chance than trade for a 3/4 washed Mike Conley
Ain’t no reward with this :pachaha:

Only pain

How many times does Kyrie get to kick you in the nuts before you realize he a bytch ass nikka that will always let you down?

And you don’t need Conley to be Ja Morant. He’s a vet that makes the right decisions.

Get him, Beasley and Clarkson