Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk would we offer 2 firsts, Max and Reaves for a player who is going to leave Brooklyn in the off-season? What are the other teams offering?
We don't have the cap space to sign him outright in the off-season unless he takes a MASSIVE pay cut

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We don't have the cap space to sign him outright in the off-season unless he takes a MASSIVE pay cut

I'm confused-- Westbrook's money comes off the books in the off-season.

What am I missing here? I'm just getting up so forgive my brain fog

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm confused-- Westbrook's money comes off the books in the off-season.

What am I missing here? I'm just getting up so forgive my brain fog
Even with it coming off the books we would only have something like $33 mil to spend. And especially with the Rui trade and cap hold if we keep him (which we will) it's even lower. There's no way to get solid players unless we trade assets

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yeah gtfoh that’s wayyyyy too much for Kyrie I’m sorry but I’m not tryna get raped in a deal again df? :wtf:

Russ, Lonnie, and I’m even willing to do the firsts if need be. But Max and Reaves ain’t goin nowhere fukk outta here.
Austin is probably leaving at in the off-season anyway because like Caruso Jeannie won't spend the tax on him. His $$ may be even higher than Caruso

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Once again brehs. This is how negotiations goes. Stop working y’all selves up on this beautiful Sunday.