Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
AD focused on defense and rebounding would be a scary sight. He'll get more offensive boards and second-chance points if he isn't worried about creating offense and taking jumpers too, especially with the extra space/disruption that Kyrie's drives could bring.

I just realized how low-key wild it is that Kyrie is one of the most talented offensive players ever in his offensive prime, putting up 27ppg on damn near 50/40/90 the last couple years, and we're still just assuming a 38yo LeBron is the clear first option. Cause Bron has been playing that fukking good.

Yea i actually think if Kyrie were on the team he would take the most shots but Bron still impacts the totality of the game so much more that he’ll always be the first option. The ball will always find him first. Kyrie from time to time can have those invisible 5-13 games….but 80% of the the time he’s a straight supernova on offense:whoo:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I still can’t believe Phil Handy would tweet out that shyt. Bron can do it because he everyone knew where he stood on that. But Phil Handy is the assistant coach which means he’s just lost Russ for good.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still can’t believe Phil Handy would tweet out that shyt. Bron can do it because he everyone knew where he stood on that. But Phil Handy is the assistant coach which means he’s just lost Russ for good.

phil doesn't carry himself like a coach. he's forever going to be an assistant coach. truth be told, he's a skills development coach. he's not even the type of assistant coach to get promoted to be a head coach. he do the same shyt on IG. I don't think that's cool.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just thought about this.

If the Lakers land Kyrie, and go on to win the title, LeBron will have won a ring for Westbrook, something Durant couldn't do :troll:
I still think the main reason LeBron pushed for the Westbrook trade is so he could one up Durant and get a ring with his pg.