Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
AD focused on defense and rebounding would be a scary sight. He'll get more offensive boards and second-chance points if he isn't worried about creating offense and taking jumpers too,

THIS!

The entire reason he ain't a monster on the boards is because his ass is out on the perimeter so often.

I agree-- make the big the third option. Less chance for injury, less pressure, highest upside.

Last thing we need is a Kyrie that isn't content with his role after giving up the farm potentially. AD already here.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hey, show some respect fakkit. Respectfully

Fuuuuuukk you.

I'm tired of you Kobe stans shytting up the Laker boards. You nikkas actively root against my childhood team because you don't like a player. You are no better than Celtics fans in my view

Talk about getting rid of a top 5 player

BronzePersonalBeetle-size_restricted.gif

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Fuuuuuukk you.

I'm tired of you Kobe stans shytting up the Laker boards. You nikkas actively root against my childhood team because you don't like a player. You are no better than Celtics fans in my view

@Dr. Narcisse and I been trolling each other about QB Evaluations and NBA trades for years, be better

be-better-tomorrow-lebron-james.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fuuuuuukk you.

That's because they're more Kobe fans than they are Lakers fans.... heck even calling them Lakers fans is a stretch