Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
dream:

trade for kirie... should take no picks.
another deal get mo Bamba.

wait for buy out candidates to line up for us lol.. Eric Gordon.. Terrance Ross.. etc..

pg. kirie. / shroe
SG. reves / max
sf. Bron / Rui
pf. AD / wenyen
c. Mo / Bryant

baring trades and weed still have buyouts and couple of other pieces..

Nikka

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Honestly wonder if Lebron has the patience to deal with Kyrie’s antics over an entire season. I know they were able to coexist during the Cleveland days but that was a loooongg time ago. Lebron looks like he can barely stomach Westbrook and no matter what boneheaded shyt he‘s liable to do on the court these days, you can never say he doesn’t show up and play hard.

Kyrie is liable to take a vacation mid-season to the Himalayas to get a spiritual tattoo to ward off ghost carnivores.

May not be the match made in heaven some think it is. Say what you will about LeGM and all that, but I truly think Lebron is trying to get at least one more Championship out of his Lakers tenure and hedging that bet on Kyrie might not be the move to accomplish that

Last edited:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Honestly wonder if Lebron has the patience to deal with Kyrie’s antics over an entire season. I know they were able to coexist during the Cleveland days but that was a loooongg time ago. Lebron looks like he can stomach Westbrook and no matter what boneheaded shyt he‘s liable to do on the court these days, you can never say he doesn’t show up and play hard.

Kyrie is liable to take a vacation mid-season to the Himalayas to get a spiritual tattoo to ward off ghost carnivores.

May not be the match made in heaven some think it is. Say what you will about LeGM and all that, but I truly think Lebron is trying to get at least one more Championship out of his Lakers tenure and hedging that bet on Kyrie might not be the move to accomplish that
Russ - immaculate attendance, inconsistent play
Kyrie - inconsistent attendance, immaculate play

Bron prolly figures it's better to have Ky not show up for work at all and to manage without him than it is to have Russ show up every day and screw up every day.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This would be insanely idiotic. Two first round picks AND taking on Joe Harris' atrocious contract? :mjlol:

There's fewer than 30 games left in the season. :camby:

I would do a Toronto deal for FVV and Trent over this if it's for both picks.

If they didn't win it this year with KyME and Harris, they'd be completely fukked this summer AND going forward until the end of the decade. :scusthov:
Keep Russ :blessed:

Sign Kyrie in the offseason :ehh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
worst part about kyrie being available is that now bron is going to be acting whiny and taking sub shots at the front office when it eventually doesn't get done.

it's about that time too. he always does it during the deadline

What's the last good thing the LA front office did that wasn't proded by Bron?

I know they've made mistakes too, clearly, but what's the greatest positive trade or free agent signing they made on their own in the last decade?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
dream:

trade for kirie... should take no picks.

Nets have zero reason to make the Kyrie deal if there aren't picks involved. They'll at least get some asset from someone else, you want them to give the Lakers a title shot for free.

I'd be shocked if the Lakers get Kyrie without giving up both picks. The best-case scenario is that in exchange they get functional role players in addition to Kyrie.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He’d be the 2nd option easily. AD would have no problem conceding his shots. Plus he’s already on a restriction. That would actually take pressure off him

AD focused on defense and rebounding would be a scary sight. He'll get more offensive boards and second-chance points if he isn't worried about creating offense and taking jumpers too, especially with the extra space/disruption that Kyrie's drives could bring.

I just realized how low-key wild it is that Kyrie is one of the most talented offensive players ever in his offensive prime, putting up 27ppg on damn near 50/40/90 the last couple years, and we're still just assuming a 38yo LeBron is the clear first option. Cause Bron has been playing that fukking good.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, umm, "key role players"? :comeon:

KCP was a key role player who had a fukking horrific 2021 postseason (6-2-2 on 37% shooting and 21% from 3pt). At the time I said that I thought the Lakers shouldn't give him away for nothing, but they really needed to flip him for someone who was more consistent or filled more needs.

Kuzma and Harrell were not "key" role players. Kuzma was a meh body who hurt the team on both ends. Harrell was an energy guy who just looks out of place on any elite team because he doesn't spread the floor and can't play defense. There's a reason he's 29yo and already on his 6th team. Lakers needed to get rid of both of them, they just should have used them in a better trade.

This from the same guy who wanted us to trade Zo for Pat Bev many years ago. Same guy who was dapping up posts of Brons tweets hyping up RW when he first got here like the rest of the LeGBT fakkits now he’s talking about a “better trade” Stfu fakkit

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Some of you hesitant brehs don't seem to understand the math here, so let me help you out.

LeBron, AD and Kyrie are all ~27 PPG players. That's potentially SEVENTY EIGHT TO EIGHTY ONE POINTS ON ONLY THREE GUYS.

To get to over 100 PPG every game, the remaining 9 guys only have to average 2.77 PPG.

Take some time to let that sink in.

This is as no brain as a no brainer gets. Send Brooklyn everything they want not named LeBron, Davis, Schroder, Hachimura and Bryant.

:martin:

This fakkit posted this like it was some genius mathematical evaluation, like there hasn’t been teams with 3 elite scorers that failed before. Like 3 guys are all gonna average over 27 with role players only having to contribute less than 3 points :mjlol: Stick to mortal kombat tournaments and hating on other YTers for views nikka nerd