Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Knicks said the same thing about Donovan Mitchell:francis: Make that trade breh:wow:
Donovan Mitchell was wanted by 29 other teams. Kyrie is not. Heat and Mavs assets do not come close to two unprotected picks. Lakers have plenty of other options even if Nets are unwilling to trade. Y’all would not last 5 mins as gms if you are willing to give up the farm for someone this risky lol.

Also I have a hard time believing Kyrie would stay as a Mav, he wants to be a laker, he’s made it clear.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Donovan Mitchell was wanted by 29 other teams. Kyrie is not. Heat and Mavs assets do not come close to two unprotected picks. Lakers have plenty of other options even if Nets are unwilling to trade. Y’all would not last 5 mins as gms if you are willing to give up the farm for someone this risky lol.

Also I have a hard time believing Kyrie would stay as a Mav, he wants to be a laker, he’s made it clear.

Yeah but your solution is to waste another year with the West THIS wide open.

Breh, Max was on the fukking G-league this year. Kyrie is worth those assets.

By the way, the Mavs DO have assets-- they have players that keep them in contention (if Durant stays).

They can give up Hardaway, Dinwiddie and Powell straight up. They are almost as desperate as LAL with Brunson's departure, and Brooklyn could be petty and accept that deal before the Lakers'. The Mavs are a legitimate threat, you're underestimating their package.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Bron is still a top 10 NBA player , AD is top 15-20 when healthy, with kyrie this team has a shot to win a championship or atleast a deep playoff run

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but your solution is to waste another year with the West THIS wide open.

Breh, Max was on the fukking G-league this year. Kyrie is worth those assets.

By the way, the Mavs DO have assets-- they have players that keep them in contention (if Durant stays).

They can give up Hardaway, Dinwiddie and Powell straight up. They are almost as desperate as LAL with Brunson's departure, and Brooklyn could be petty and accept that deal before the Lakers'. The Mavs are a legitimate threat, you're underestimating their package.
We are not wasting another year, Lakers can literally pivot to any other trades. We can call Utah/Pistons/Raptors..etc. No team's offer comes close to the two unprotected picks. That 27 and 29 is most likely two lottery especially considering they depend on AD and Kyrie's reliability, 2 of the most unreliable people in the NBA. If the Nets want to accept Hardaway (washed from injury), Spencer Dinwidee (lol), and Powell (averaging 6 and 4, much worse than Claxton), then be my guest. They will get laughed at by their fanbase for eternity. The only interesting team to me are the Suns, a Chris Paul/Cam/Crowder is much more intriguing offer than anything. They might even do it if we gave up the whole thing. That all depends on if KD plans on staying or not.

If these were normal circumstances where Kyrie had zero off the court issues, I get it but this man is not wanted by anyone. He did this in Summer and eventually had to opt in because no team would trade for him and that was BEFORE THE JEWISH THING :pachaha:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We are not wasting another year, Lakers can literally pivot to any other trades. We can call Utah/Pistons/Raptors..etc. No team's offer comes close to the two unprotected picks. That 27 and 29 is most likely two lottery especially considering they depend on AD and Kyrie's reliability, 2 of the most unreliable people in the NBA. If the Nets want to accept Hardaway (washed from injury), Spencer Dinwidee (lol), and Powell (averaging 6 and 4, much worse than Claxton), then be my guest. They will get laughed at by their fanbase for eternity. The only interesting team to me are the Suns, a Chris Paul/Cam/Crowder is much more intriguing offer than anything. They might even do it if we gave up the whole thing. That all depends on if KD plans on staying or not.

If these were normal circumstances where Kyrie had zero off the court issues, I get it but this man is not wanted by anyone. He did this in Summer and eventually had to opt in because no team would trade for him and that was BEFORE THE JEWISH THING :pachaha:

Now breh, you know the only reason this is a thing now is because the Nets tried to play Kyrie on his contract negotiations :stopitslime:

The nikka played 40 games out of what, 50? He got more time in than AD this year. Kyrie been hooping all season.

I don't see any other trade left that puts the Lakers in the position they'd be in if they had Drew. Y'all nikkas want to trade those so-called valuable picks for role players on a team full of role players lmao

I'll admit, Kyrie carries some risk. But you and I both know, a healthy Kyrie, AD and Bron puts the entire league on notice.

If I'm the GM, Kyrie would have been here already, prolly suiting up for the Pelican game :unimpressed:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I would offer 2027 first, 2028 pick swap and a second round pick.

If they insists on getting Max then I would offer Max, 2027 first and a future second.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Now breh, you know the only reason this is a thing now is because the Nets tried to play Kyrie on his contract negotiations :stopitslime:

The nikka played 40 games out of what, 50? He got more time in than AD this year. Kyrie been hooping all season.

I don't see any other trade left that puts the Lakers in the position they'd be in if they had Drew. Y'all nikkas want to trade those so-called valuable picks for role players on a team full of role players lmao

I'll admit, Kyrie carries some risk. But you and I both know, a healthy Kyrie, AD and Bron puts the entire league on notice.

If I'm the GM, Kyrie would have been here already, prolly suiting up for the Pelican game :unimpressed:
What is a thing? He has missed time 3 years in a row because of January 6, Covid, and Amazon links. And he's still out here tweeting Whitlock and other white supremacists. I want to trade for him but I am not giving up any additional assets. The Nets are willing to upset KD and most likely lose him because even they don't have much faith in Kyrie lasting the next 5 years. The fact that they are getting 2 1st round lottery picks should be good for them. I know what Kyrie the player brings, I am not arguing his own court production. I am just not going to give up Reaves/Christie on top of 2 picks.

And now we need to start being a little honest :ufdup: Kyrie was not available before yesterday and we still had people begging Pelinka to trade for other packages because yall said LeBron and AD would easily win with some help. Now we are not gonna call other packages trash because Kyrie has decided to make himself available. Can't have it both ways.

Good role players with healthy AD/LeBron, I still have faith in them winning in this years weak West. Lakers have plenty of trade options available. Fans should only be upset if they completely sit out the trade deadline.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I would offer 2027 first, 2028 pick swap and a second round pick.

If they insists on getting Max then I would offer Max, 2027 first and a future second.

Reaves might be the better choice to give up, if it's between him and Christie.

Reaves is a FA next year, and will almost certainly cost more to keep than Max. There's no way we're keeping Reaves for less than 1.7m (Max's due next year). Might be a mini-Caruso type situation...

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Reaves might be the better choice to give up, if it's between him and Christie.

Reaves is a FA next year, and will almost certainly cost more to keep than Max. There's no way we're keeping Reaves for less than 1.7m (Max's due next year). Might be a mini-Caruso type situation...
Reaves gives us the better chance to win the title now tho. That's why Im more hesitant to trade him.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
What is a thing? He has missed time 3 years in a row because of January 6, Covid, and Amazon links. And he's still out here tweeting Whitlock and other white supremacists. I want to trade for him but I am not giving up any additional assets. The Nets are willing to upset KD and most likely lose him because even they don't have much faith in Kyrie lasting the next 5 years. The fact that they are getting 2 1st round lottery picks should be good for them. I know what Kyrie the player brings, I am not arguing his own court production. I am just not going to give up Reaves/Christie on top of 2 picks.

And now we need to start being a little honest :ufdup: Kyrie was not available before yesterday and we still had people begging Pelinka to trade for other packages because yall said LeBron and AD would easily win with some help. Now we are not gonna call other packages trash because Kyrie has decided to make himself available. Can't have it both ways.

Good role players with healthy AD/LeBron, I still have faith in them winning in this years weak West. Lakers have plenty of trade options available. Fans should only be upset if they completely sit out the trade deadline.
None of those other trade packages give us near title lock status like a Kyrie trade would. We get Kyrie we are the clear cut favorites to win it all.