Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This would be insanely idiotic. Two first round picks AND taking on Joe Harris' atrocious contract? :mjlol:

There's fewer than 30 games left in the season. :camby:

I would do a Toronto deal for FVV and Trent over this if it's for both picks.

If they didn't win it this year with KyME and Harris, they'd be completely fukked this summer AND going forward until the end of the decade. :scusthov:

How would Harris's contract fukk the Lakers when it expires next year? Considering their salary cap situation, having a $20 million expiring player is actually a good thing. If they just let What's the alternative? Are you just worried about the Buss's saving money?

There is zero evidence that a VanVleet/Trent trade has ever been on the table.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How would Harris's contract fukk the Lakers when it expires next year? Considering their salary cap situation, having a $20 million expiring player is actually a good thing. If they just let What's the alternative? Are you just worried about the Buss's saving money?

There is zero evidence that a VanVleet/Trent trade has ever been on the table.
I must have missed all the teams lining up to trade for Westbrook, Bev and the rest of these expirings LA has. Joe Harris has no value next year without a pick attached or taking an even worse contract back. You aren't this dense.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Ima be honest, this seems like a perfect opportunity. Like breh said, the Rui deal helped a great deal. I’m wondering if we can swing a three team trade with the Bulls just to sweeten the pot for BK and get back Kyrie, Harris or Seth, and Caruso?

Brehs, this might turn the season around. Sure, it might not be surefire championship but it’s way better than this shyt.
Yeah if I'm the Nets, I'm doing everything in my power to try getting back DeRozan.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You ungrateful sons of bytches don't deserve Kyrie
Otis.png
A lot of them wanted to trade Bron and AD if I recall correctly :stopitslime:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I must have missed all the teams lining up to trade for Westbrook, Bev and the rest of these expirings LA has. Joe Harris has no value next year without a pick attached or taking an even worse contract back. You aren't this dense.

They literally just traded Nunn's expiring for Rui, and if they didn't have Westbrook's expiring, they wouldn't even be eligible to trade for Kyrie. :comeon:

Every article about the Lakers' trade value right now focuses on their EXPIRING CONTRACTS. Otherwise they wouldn't have shyt to work with.

What players and contracts do they have to trade?

The contracts that have value and the Lakers may be open to trade in the right deal are still Westbrook’s $47 million expiring contract, Pat Bev’s $13 million expiring contract and even potentially Lonnie Walker’s expiring $6.4 million contract.

You still haven't explained how Harris's contract is going to "fukk" the Lakers. They said they're going to keep Rui so they're already over the cap next year, and then his contract expires after that. How is there ANY actual negative impact on the team to having an expiring contract to work with if you're already over the cap anyway? The expiring contract gives them more flexibility to get new players, not less.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
dream:

trade for kirie... should take no picks.
another deal get mo Bamba.

wait for buy out candidates to line up for us lol.. Eric Gordon.. Terrance Ross.. etc..

pg. kirie. / shroe
SG. reves / max
sf. Bron / Rui
pf. AD / wenyen
c. Mo / Bryant

baring trades and weed still have buyouts and couple of other pieces..

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
dream:

trade for kirie... should take no picks.
another deal get mo Bamba.

wait for buy out candidates to line up for us lol.. Eric Gordon.. Terrance Ross.. etc..

pg. kirie. / shroe
SG. reves / max
sf. Bron / Rui
pf. AD / wenyen
c. Mo / Bryant

baring trades and weed still have buyouts and couple of other pieces..
Keep on dreaming if you think it will take no picks for Kyrie