Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Maybe the talks with Utah are to facilitate this trade:

Nets get some of Utah's good vets to keep them in contention
Utah gets picks and Russ to drive the tank
Lakers get Kyrie and become contenders

win win win
This is the only way this trade would go down in all honesty.. But at the same time Danny Ainge always seems to be the winner in these circumstances

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This is such bad news for this FO... we just need a single shooter brah's someone with size

And now we're gonna be so enamored with Kyrie that we're gonna miss out on legit prospects to help this team and be SOL because we don't have assets to get Kyrie. We are now gonna end up with no one at the trade deadline, with this news I'm convinced of that
they should have enough assets. He's a headcase on an expiring contract, I don't think there are gonna be many suitors knowing he might bail in the offseason. Imo he's either traded to L.A or the Nets just hold on to him for one last playoff run. The question is whether Rob can get this done with only one pick.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is such bad news for this FO... we just need a single shooter brah's someone with size

And now we're gonna be so enamored with Kyrie that we're gonna miss out on legit prospects to help this team and be SOL because we don't have assets to get Kyrie. We are now gonna end up with no one at the trade deadline, with this news I'm convinced of that

This would be on brand for this front office tbh.

Kyrie with this team elevates them to straight up contender. Elite scorer/shooter and an underrated playmaker. Plus the Lakers have been his top destination all along. I don’t see why u wouldn’t get that done.

It just feels so easy for the Lakers to fukk this up and/or another team to offer better assets. I think the most likely outcome is the Nets don't make a trade, try to compete this year, then just have to let Kyrie walk. Second most likely outcome is they trade Kyrie to someone else who is no the Lakers.

If Kyrie comes over, though, Lakers are definitely a contender even with the continuing complete lack of a 3-and-D player.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
hopefully they dont make a deal with utah. been there done that with clarkson..twice..bron played with that nut in cleveland