Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Dennis is not it. He hasn't given us anything for a couple of weeks now. We constantly get killed in the PG matchup.
At least he didn’t get 100 mil from the lakers

denzel-relieved.gif

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Well, to be honest....Dennis turning down 84m was the worst thing to happen to the Lakers....If Dennis takes the 84m, LA doesn't make the trade for Russ.....They don't trade away key role players or a 1st rd draft pick.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Well, to be honest....Dennis tuning down 84m was the worst thing to happen to the Lakers....If Dennis takes the 84m, LA doesn't make the trade for Russ.....They don't trade away key role players or a 1st rd draft pick.
I’ve been thinking the same thing. Wild how this is never mentioned. But to be fair, I think a lot of people forget how horrible those role players were in the 2021 playoffs. They should’ve just waited to make better moves.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
back to the Lonzo trade... what if Lonzo "faking" his inj... supposedly breh has seen 6 docs.. lol still feels pain lol... he gets traded to Lakers and i bet he's back asap lmao

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Well, to be honest....Dennis tuning down 84m was the worst thing to happen to the Lakers....If Dennis takes the 84m, LA doesn't make the trade for Russ.....They don't trade away key role players or a 1st rd draft pick.

I’ve been thinking the same thing. Wild how this is never mentioned. But to be fair, I think a lot of people forget how horrible those role players were in the 2021 playoffs. They should’ve just waited to make better moves.

Yeah, umm, "key role players"? :comeon:

KCP was a key role player who had a fukking horrific 2021 postseason (6-2-2 on 37% shooting and 21% from 3pt). At the time I said that I thought the Lakers shouldn't give him away for nothing, but they really needed to flip him for someone who was more consistent or filled more needs.

Kuzma and Harrell were not "key" role players. Kuzma was a meh body who hurt the team on both ends. Harrell was an energy guy who just looks out of place on any elite team because he doesn't spread the floor and can't play defense. There's a reason he's 29yo and already on his 6th team. Lakers needed to get rid of both of them, they just should have used them in a better trade.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This team is really a trade away from competing in the wide-open west. Wild.

Russ/Beverly/2FRPS for Van Vleet, Trent Jr and Otto Porter would instantly solve most of the Lakers problems.

After that it’s just rolling the AD injury dice :francis:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This team is really a trade away from competing in the wide-open west. Wild.

Russ/Beverly/2FRPS for Van Vleet, Trent Jr and Otto Porter would instantly solve most of the Lakers problems.

After that it’s just rolling the AD injury dice :francis:

Otto is out for the season. Throw in Chris Boucher.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there's 30 games left in the season, why do we need to throw in first picks with russ expiring contract?

:hhh: