Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
rui can be molded into a poor man Kawhi on offense, unfortunately defensively hell always be average

I’m sure there’s some deficiencies that can’t be overcome due to physical differences but I think if we can at least coach him up and he can bring consistent effort he’ll be more than good enough for what we need.

Plus if he becomes a certified baller offensively then it’ll force opposing defenders to have to take him on which helps in the long run.

Edit: now that I think about it working with Artest would be good for his defense…:jbhmm:

The player development over here different breh. We bout to coach em up. There’s a chance he won’t be a superstar but he’ll definitely be a quality starter for us.

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Lakers can’t sign Kyrie with the money they got now after that Rui trade. But I could see them and the Nets doing a sign and trade in the off season if Ky and the Nets don’t get an extension done. Woulda kinda suck to have to give up assets for a free agent but Kyrie is Kyrie and he would be the missing piece for this squad.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lakers can’t sign Kyrie with the money they got now after that Rui trade. But I could see them and the Nets doing a sign and trade in the off season if Ky and the Nets don’t get an extension done. Woulda kinda suck to have to give up assets for a free agent but Kyrie is Kyrie and he would be the missing piece for this squad.

Yeah, only Kyrie is worth it and even then he not THAT worth it depending on where you stand. I love the idea of making this a balanced, deep roster again. I want to add young prospects as opposed to give them away.

But for Kyrie it would at least be understandable.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
People still talking Myles Turner. :scusthov:

Plays the same position as AD. :scusthov:

Trading for FVV and Trent when FVV will want an AIDS contract after the season as will Trent. Only Trent would be a possible asset going forward but it'll be Hield-like interest, which isn't much. :scusthov:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We just missing a “oh shyt” shooter. Idk how we gon come across one of them. Max got potential, be he not ready.

we just need that guy and we there. Of course we need a big wing that can defend, but not being greedy give me the shooter if i had too choose
That's Bogdanovic. Trade a first and get him in LA already.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
We just missing a “oh shyt” shooter. Idk how we gon come across one of them. Max got potential, be he not ready.

we just need that guy and we there. Of course we need a big wing that can defend, but not being greedy give me the shooter if i had too choose

Ngl, I wouldn’t mind a backup center too. I like Bryant but he can be a negative defensively. But between the two definitely a reliable shooter.

Ideally, one of our young guys becomes that guy. I think it might be Christie.