Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
On another note, if that Bob Myers rumor that was posted is true he’d be a great get. Only thing is Rob is the President/GM so no chance of it happening.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I’m not mad at a big move anymore but I think we gotta expand and be creative. I don’t want Indy thinking they’re the only ones we can deal with.

Lmaooo :russ:

As much as I’d love Kyrie on this team it’s safe to say a lot of brehs are cold on that star chasing shyt right now. I’d much rather have a deep, cohesive roster. We could fukk around and build a better team than the 2020 squad if we play our cards right.
The fans may be cold but like @ALonelyDad said the front office and ownership ain't :mjgrin:

You gonna get Kyrie, AD, and LeBron with borderline g leaguers in the other spots on minimums and like it :mjgrin:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They're gonna throw the bag at Kuzma and want to give Deni an extension, that's your PF rotation
I don’t care much for the Wizards they just seem to have a lot of bigs.

Here he can start and make an impact pretty easily… probably the 3rd best player if he continues to live up to his potential

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
As much as I’d love Kyrie on this team it’s safe to say a lot of brehs are cold on that star chasing shyt right now. I’d much rather have a deep, cohesive roster. We could fukk around and build a better team than the 2020 squad if we play our cards right.

You ain't NEVA lied :wow:

Imagine a Laker team that allows LeBron to go to the bench and builds or maintains a lead. One that has size and tenacity on defense.

That's better than some head on a Sunday afternoon. :banderas:

2legit

Superstar
Daps
The fans may be cold but like @ALonelyDad said the front office and ownership ain't :mjgrin:

You gonna get Kyrie, AD, and LeBron with borderline g leaguers in the other spots on minimums and like it :mjgrin:
Yall don't really want Kyrie. If you get him, next January the Lakers are gonna be 18-25 with a 39 year old LeBron carrying a bum squad with Anthony Davis in street clothes and Kyrie Irving off for Maternity Leave. The worst idea possible.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sounds like lebron should've signed with the 76ers if he wanted that :mjgrin:

Breh, Buddy and Miles makes this squad a legitimate contender.

Miles, Anthony, Bryant rotation alone is bananas for other teams. All of them liable for 30 on any given night.

Buddy Hield and Rui Hachimura give LAL shooting, and Rui adds length and scoring ability

Bron does Bron things.

Schroder has been our most consistent guard, and quiet as it's kept, he's actually a great on-ball defender. He's great in the clutch and can get his own buckets.

Reaves, JTA, Wenyen, and Walker are decent glue guys, with Walker being a Malik Monk type that can go off occasionally.

I say we package Russ, Bev and them firsts and do the damn thing. :yeshrug:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Breh, Buddy and Miles makes this squad a legitimate contender.

Miles, Anthony, Bryant rotation alone is bananas for other teams. All of them liable for 30 on any given night.

Buddy Hield and Rui Hachimura give LAL shooting, and Rui adds length and scoring ability

Bron does Bron things.

Schroder has been our most consistent guard, and quiet as it's kept, he's actually a great on-ball defender. He's great in the clutch and can get his own buckets.

Reaves, JTA, Wenyen, and Walker are decent glue guys, with Walker being a Malik Monk type that can go off occasionally.

I say we package Russ, Bev and them firsts and do the damn thing. :yeshrug:
You must've not saw my other posts. I don't think it's a bad idea. It's a joke because the ownership values big names so much they wouldn't do the deal lol

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Some of y'all not realizing that we could have had Buddy and Turner to begin the year.. probably would have been a top 3 seed the way things are looking now

But Jeanie and the 50 people she listens to said no last minute, then gave Ham/Bron/AD 10 guards and said "make it work"

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Some of y'all not realizing that we could have had Buddy and Turner to begin the year.. probably would have been a top 3 seed the way things are looking now

But Jeanie and the 50 people she listens to said no last minute, then gave Ham/Bron/AD 9 guards and said "make it work"
Fixed that for you
Remember Pelinka said Beverly is a wing :mjgrin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Kinda crazy, but it woulda been cool if Melo was still on the squad to help teach Rui some tricks in the mid range. Phil bout to get him right tho. Brehs I really think we might’ve just come the fukk up barring injury issues.

Banzai breh got a lot of upside.