Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2legit

Superstar
Daps
After tonight, the Lakers have shot 167 more free throws this season than their opponents, the largest margin in the NBA.

Why is lebron always crying about calls?
LeBron is 4th in the NBA in number of FG's taken at the rim, 26th in total Free Throw Attempts.

Durant is 133rd in the NBA in number of FG's taken at the rim, 15th in total Free Throw Attempts.

:scusthov:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Lakers looked alright. You just have to wonder if Rob missed the window to make a move that would save the season. Think you guys at least make the play in as long as AD and Bron stay healthy.
They are two games behind the six seed. The window is still very open. The West is crazy as hell from 3-11. The most healthy teams will make the playoffs.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Some insider at the Ringer said the Lakers may trade Russ and the two firsts to the Raptors for Van Vleet and Gary Trent Jr...

Might be worth it :ehh:
Might be??

That would be an awesome move but Massai doesn’t play he will take everything

He’ll ask for a blow job from Jeanie too :russ:

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Real GOAT franchise shyt. They gon need to build servers with samurai sword like precision and reliability fukkin wit us now…..
UqG94eg.png

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
With Bob Myers possibly being available it’s a shame Jeanie is too broke to lure him to run the Lakers

She really needs to sell the team you can’t be broke running this franchise

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
6th highest payroll in the league (4th last season), a brand new practice facility and we ruined our team to acquire a guy making 47M and nikkas still crying every day about Jeanie being broke :mjlol:

nikkas say Jeanie is only worth 500M, she’s not the sole owner she shares it with her 5 siblings and their 66% share is worth around 3.3B. Y’all act like Jeanie alone finances the team.

There is no major move y’all can point to that could’ve been made but didn’t because of “being broke”. NO team would’ve went deep onto the tax for Alex Caruso. Show me a team paying over 30M in salary + taxes for a fukking 7th/8th man.

Last edited:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yea we want a 38% fg shooter not 3pt but fg in LA :mjlol:

38%? :ehh:34% from the 3 on high attempts?:ehh:hopefully Jeanie isn’t too broke and the bank approves for her to trade for him

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
6th highest payroll in the league (4th last season), a brand new practice facility and we ruined our team to acquire a guy making 47M and nikkas still crying every day about Jeanie being broke :mjlol:

nikkas say Jeanie is only worth 500M, she’s not the sole owner she shares it with her 5 siblings and their 66% share is worth around 3.3B. Y’all act like Jeanie alone finances the team.

There is no major move y’all can point to that could’ve been made but didn’t because of “being broke”. NO team would’ve went deep onto the tax for Alex Caruso. Show me a team paying over 30M in salary + taxes for a fukking 7th/8th man.
Once the narrative sets, people repeat it no matter how wrong. Honestly, she isn't doing anything different than her father when it comes to role players. Lakers always tried to cheapen out on role players and go for the big names. Same as her father. She isn't going to spend Balmer or Lacob money but she is definitely not at the bottom of cheap owners either. :yeshrug:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Some insider at the Ringer said the Lakers may trade Russ and the two firsts to the Raptors for Van Vleet and Gary Trent Jr...

Might be worth it :ehh:
Trading for Buddy Hield and Myles Turner, or even just Turner alone would be better. Lakers would have a clear size advantage over most other contenders and moving AD to the 4 would reduce his injury risk.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Once the narrative sets, people repeat it no matter how wrong. Honestly, she isn't doing anything different than her father when it comes to role players. Lakers always tried to cheapen out on role players and go for the big names. Same as her father. She isn't going to spend Balmer or Lacob money but she is definitely not at the bottom of cheap owners either. :yeshrug:
Yep and teams now are holding onto their stars for dear life. Especially earlier in their careers nobody is turning down those 5 year superman extensions unless they just really hate the team they play on.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I’ve seen enough. Time to push our chips in. Russ and bof firsts for Myles and Buddy and we’re a Finals lock at worst. Fills every need to compliment everything we already have. Sets roster up for 2023 season as well so no big free agent hunting needed.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I’ve seen enough. Time to push our chips in. Russ and bof firsts for Myles and Buddy and we’re a Finals lock at worst. Fills every need to compliment everything we already have. Sets roster up for 2023 season as well so no big free agent hunting needed.
Nah Kyrie coming this summer they gotta save cap space for him :mjgrin:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I’m not mad at a big move anymore but I think we gotta expand and be creative. I don’t want Indy thinking they’re the only ones we can deal with.

Nah Kyrie coming this summer they gotta save cap space for him :mjgrin:

Lmaooo :russ:

As much as I’d love Kyrie on this team it’s safe to say a lot of brehs are cold on that star chasing shyt right now. I’d much rather have a deep, cohesive roster. We could fukk around and build a better team than the 2020 squad if we play our cards right.