Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy dude. I don’t even know if it’s only exclusive to the NBA. It might be sports wide.

Lebron is a billionaire and the owner of the team he plays for is worth 500 million

That’s really insane to think about. Is there any other examples of star players being richer than the person signing their checks?

500 million is a lot of money obviously but when you look at owners across the sports world, you really see how short Jeanies pockets are in comparison to everyone else’s and all the cost cutting suddenly makes sense. For such a prestigious franchise, we are ran very mom and pop like.

We don't know how much LeBron is worth. Forbes is guesstimating.

lib123

All Star
Daps
cg3w54cp06ea1.jpg

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No no it’s not just Kobe Stan’s. I’m all over the net. It’s legit die hard fans that enjoying this shyt

All over the net, these are Kobe stans that claim to be Laker fans.

You are not a Laker fan if you dislike a dude that's spent 5 years on the team and has brought the team a championship. LeBron has been a Laker longer than a Heat at this point.

Laker fans brag about 17 championships. You can't brag about that and simultaneously dislike the guy that got it for us. They're not Laker fans, they are Kobe stans, and they don't understand there's a difference.
There are a few prime examples in this thread alone, but I ain't naming any names because they will holler like the hit dogs they are:sas1:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
All over the net, these are Kobe stans that claim to be Laker fans.

You are not a Laker fan if you dislike a dude that's spent 5 years on the team and has brought the team a championship. LeBron has been a Laker longer than a Heat at this point.

Laker fans brag about 17 championships. You can't brag about that and simultaneously dislike the guy that got it for us. They're not Laker fans, they are Kobe stans, and they don't understand there's a difference.
There are a few prime examples in this thread alone, but I ain't naming any names because they will holler like the hit dogs they are:sas1:
Once again it nots just Kobe Stan’s

It’s a portion of lakers fans that hate this team. From the FO to the damn training staff

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Once again it nots just Kobe Stan’s

It’s a portion of lakers fans that hate this team. From the FO to the damn training staff
Dudes a butt hurt bronsexual just venting frustration and blaming Kobe Stans. Fact is laker fan are sick and tired of this team and the players bron has asked to be brought in have been terrible. Ya he got us a ring but also multiple lottery appearance. Bronsexuals are used to teams bowing to bron but unfortunately laker fans have a higher standard

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Dudes a butt hurt bronsexual just venting frustration and blaming Kobe Stans. Fact is laker fan are sick and tired of this team and the players bron has asked to be brought in have been terrible. Ya he got us a ring but also multiple lottery appearance. Bronsexuals are used to teams bowing to bron but unfortunately laker fans have a higher standard
Please stop... you're only gonna embarrass yourself with these sorts of takes

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm a long time Lakers fan that is apathetic to the current iteration of the squad.

Team has been ass for the past season and a half and counting. Hard to get excited or passionate about a team that hasn't been above .500 all year

LeBron for better or worse, is the face of the Lakers. Most Lakers fans are at best apathetic regarding LeBron.

It is what it is.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Please stop... you're only gonna embarrass yourself with these sorts of takes

The nikka has an avy that says "Godbe" while trying to refute what I said :mjlol:

I mean, the jokes write themselves.

Lot of these nikkas ain't even from nor live in LA, but that's a topic for another time :sas1:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What really kills me is y'all got all this smoke for Bron and his fans, but y'all quiet as FUKK on the Westbrook Stans, who are objectively worse, like this nikka @MyApps, who is probably the most delusional nikka on the Laker board.

He will never criticize Westbrook, but was noticeably absent the past two game threads :sas1: