Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
shyt can easily change look at that bytch PG :manny:

Bron and AD never should’ve pushed for Westbrook in the first place because the team we had then was good enough to win a chip based on AD’s health before the Westbrook trade. Stop it about Caruso cuz even with him there last season we don’t make any noise
Once again it all goes to AD’s health’s if he’s injured we are fukked regardless.

Klutch forced that and you know it bro… not only did they put out a list of teams AD would ONLY extend for where the lakers were the only realistic option, but the minute Boston tried to intervene they literally had AD’s pops coming out of the woodwork saying his son would never extend in Boston because of how they did Isaiah Thomas.

That whole shyt was orchestrated by Klutch, everyone knows and acknowledges it. Anyone crediting Jeanie and Rob like they masterminded some genius trade is delusional

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if the Lakers make a run at Fred Vanvleet …he’s probably better than Schroeder/Pat/Westbrick on its face ..even with his numbers being down

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Klutch forced that and you know it bro… not only did they put out a list of teams AD would ONLY extend for where the lakers were the only realistic option, but the minute Boston tried to intervene they literally had AD’s pops coming out of the woodwork saying his son would never extend in Boston because of how they did Isaiah Thomas.

That whole shyt was orchestrated by Klutch, everyone knows and acknowledges it. Anyone crediting Jeanie and Rob like they masterminded some genius trade is delusional
Klutch also orchestrated the Westbrook deal. In fact there was an article from Ramona I believe post trade that was basically a bragging session between AD and Bron about how they put it together. When shyt went bad, they blamed Pelinka and Jeanie which is why I believe Rob and Jeanie have taken a different approach regarding trades. Ironically the dude Bron fans want in Hield is who Rob had a completed deal with before Bron and Klutch intervened

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Klutch also orchestrated the Westbrook deal. In fact there was an article from Ramona I believe post trade that was basically a bragging session between AD and Bron about how they put it together. When shyt went bad, they blamed Pelinka and Jeanie which is why I believe Rob and Jeanie have taken a different approach regarding trades. Ironically the dude Bron fans want in Hield is who Rob had a completed deal with before Bron and Klutch intervened
This
Unfortunately Bron and Klutch need to stfu about anything:manny:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The better move would have been not to trade for either Buddy or Westbrook.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Buddy would have solved a lot of our problems. I think we would have kept our pick too. I remember it was Kuzma + Trezz for Hield and maybe filler. I just find it ironic that a certain fanbase is begging for the Hield deal to be done when it could have been done. Pelinka probably has a lot of regrets for not sticking to his gut which is why his approach is now fukk y'all :manny: what's fukked up is that sacramento probably will never deal with us after how we did them. they probably don't care but it was a bad look that im sure other teams are aware of

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Buddy would have solved a lot of our problems. I think we would have kept our pick too. I remember it was Kuzma + Trezz for Hield and maybe filler. I just find it ironic that a certain fanbase is begging for the Hield deal to be done when it could have been done. Pelinka probably has a lot of regrets for not sticking to his gut which is why his approach is now fukk y'all :manny: what's fukked up is that sacramento probably will never deal with us after how we did them. they probably don't care but it was a bad look that im sure other teams are aware of
Yes and no.

Buddy was the better fit for Bron and AD.

Russ was the move to make (in Bron's mind) cause you cant trust AD to be available. Russ has been WOAT a lot of times. However, there are other times where he has carried us. Just Russ or Buddy was always going to be an issue. Cause it gutted the depth and the depth is what carried us.

Bron overreacted to the playoffs. He didnt want to do heavy lifting if AD is out.

Its just a bad situation all around. Now I'd trade for Buddy because the roster construction is healthier at least.
Schroder helps make Russ expendable. Cause now we got another legit guard that can drive and play make.