Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
What really kills me is y'all got all this smoke for Bron and his fans, but y'all quiet as FUKK on the Westbrook Stans, who are objectively worse, like this nikka @MyApps, who is probably the most delusional nikka on the Laker board.

He will never criticize Westbrook, but was noticeably absent the past two game threads :sas1:
.:mjgrin: leave Russ out of this

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm a long time Lakers fan that is apathetic to the current iteration of the squad.

Team has been ass for the past season and a half and counting. Hard to get excited or passionate about a team that hasn't been above .500 all year

LeBron for better or worse, is the face of the Lakers. Most Lakers fans are at best apathetic regarding LeBron.

It is what it is.
City is tuning the Lakers out, but it's Kobe fans huh :dead:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Btw saw two Clipper signs across from each other yesterday in Highland Park, one says "Give no Quarter" the other "Klaw our way to the top". They still more embarrassing then us :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Jeanie Buss failed this team man. bytch was letting players walk and applying for PPP loans. Broke bytch.
Failed team but got a ring Under her tenure, and possibly another one if Silver wasn’t a greedy bytch rushing the nba back giving AD a pretty short off season after that chip:mjlol:
So what does that say bout Ballmer M$ bytch ass who still ain’t got shyt for it, and gave away SGA to be stuck with two nikkas that GOT LESS GAMES PLAYED THAN AD?!

Ya nikkas need to stfu fr

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Once again it nots just Kobe Stan’s

It’s a portion of lakers fans that hate this team. From the FO to the damn training staff
I absolutely hate the FO and ownership but you'll never catch me rooting for losses. Especially since we don't have our own pick. Aint no die hard Laker fan rooting for Ls.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Failed team but got a ring Under her tenure, and possibly another one if Silver wasn’t a greedy bytch rushing the nba back giving AD a pretty short off season after that chip:mjlol:
So what does that say bout Ballmer M$ bytch ass who still ain’t got shyt for it?

Ya nikkas need to stfu fr

2 things can be true fam. Did we win a ring after AD snd Klutch got him to LA? Absolutely

Did Jeanie and Rob completely fumble everything afterward including letting Caruso walk for luxury tax reasons, missing out on Derozan, Christian Wood, Hield/Turner etc.

Stop shooting them bail. AD and klutch were going to get AD to LA regardless of anything rob and Jeanie did. They basically sent pressers around the league saying he would be a rental anywhere but LA. Nobody was gonna gut their team for him to sign with LA in a year

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
2 things can be true fam. Did we win a ring after AD snd Klutch got him to LA? Absolutely

Did Jeanie and Rob completely fumble everything afterward including letting Caruso walk for luxury tax reasons, missing out on Derozan, Christian Wood, Hield/Turner etc.

Stop shooting them bail. AD and klutch were going to get AD to LA regardless of anything rob and Jeanie did. They basically sent pressers around the league saying he would be a rental anywhere but LA. Nobody was gonna gut their team for him to sign with LA in a year
shyt can easily change look at that bytch PG :manny:

Bron and AD never should’ve pushed for Westbrook in the first place because the team we had then was good enough to win a chip based on AD’s health before the Westbrook trade. Stop it about Caruso cuz even with him there last season we don’t make any noise
Once again it all goes to AD’s health’s if he’s injured we are fukked regardless.

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What really kills me is y'all got all this smoke for Bron and his fans, but y'all quiet as FUKK on the Westbrook Stans, who are objectively worse, like this nikka @MyApps, who is probably the most delusional nikka on the Laker board.

He will never criticize Westbrook, but was noticeably absent the past two game threads :sas1:
So,

I was actually trying to remain quiet PERIOD. Did you hear me say ANYTHING when Russ was the reason the Lakers beat Memphis? No you didn't. But there were still nikkas throwing jabs at Russ in that very game, and none at LeBron.

I'm done talking to you nikkas about this shyt. With all the bad shooting the Lakers have, and no size, the Lakers still manage to win games. Why is that? It damn sure ain't Bron Ball. There's more than 1 way to play ball, something Bron Stans don't understand and Laker Stans have lost sight of.

Bron can literally get 35, 9, and 9 and win. Or he can get 35, 9, and 9, and lose. His shyt isn't impactful anymore. He don't play defense, and the Lakers don't run plays because Lebron can't run plays, or is unwilling to at least.

I still think the Lakers win the Chip THIS YEAR, I'll be in Vegas this weekend to put my 100$ bet on it. But honestly, I hope the Lakers just trade Russ AND their picks for whatever player just to watch both stanbases in shambles.

I may dap here and there, but don't expect me to post in this thread until the offseason.

Yall miserable ass nikkas got it.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
So,

I was actually trying to remain quiet PERIOD. Did you hear me say ANYTHING when Russ was the reason the Lakers beat Memphis? No you didn't. But there were still nikkas throwing jabs at Russ in that very game, and none at LeBron.

I'm done talking to you nikkas about this shyt. With all the bad shooting the Lakers have, and no size, the Lakers still manage to win games. Why is that? It damn sure ain't Bron Ball. There's more than 1 way to play ball, something Bron Stans don't understand and Laker Stans have lost sight of.

Bron can literally get 35, 9, and 9 and win. Or he can get 35, 9, and 9, and lose. His shyt isn't impactful anymore. He don't play defense, and the Lakers don't run plays because Lebron can't run plays, or is unwilling to at least.

I still think the Lakers win the Chip THIS YEAR, I'll be in Vegas this weekend to put my 100$ bet on it. But honestly, I hope the Lakers just trade Russ AND their picks for whatever player just to watch both stanbases in shambles.

I may dap here and there, but don't expect me to post in this thread until the offseason.

Yall miserable ass nikkas got it.

They'd have to win 4 playoff series on the road.

Cmon now. Lol.