Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This makes me nervous.

I've watched Davis play since Kentucky. There's always been something about his lack of body control that I've never liked. His legs flail around a lot, and I think, coupled with his growth spurt, it contributes to him being hurt.

The way he lands and doesn't look to land safely is what makes me wince every time I see him flying through the air.

If he would take a more reserved approach, he could be more effective at staying on the floor, but I think because he used to be a wing/guard, his mind tells him he gotta jump through the air like a guard.

Watch through this to see what I'm talking about:

AD needs to watch how Luka and Jokic rarely overexert themselves.

And it might be time to put him on that Tim Duncan minute restriction plan. Duncan was like 33....but eh start that shyt now. Keep dude at 30 mins or less.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I mean Bron out there mean mugging actin like he unstoppable. Kawhi start guarding him, all of sudden he don't want the ball. What happen?

Stop it...Lebron went right Kawhi but the officials did not call the foul despite there being contact from Kawhi & Zubac.

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Lmao at this Klutch spin. fukk outta here. First it was he actually dodged a serious injury then it was a 4 week time frame and now they tryna make it seem like he’s hercules.
More I think about it, I think he hurt his foot playing that stupid photo op football game in that practice they did like a day before and aggravated it during the game lol