Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
AD gets hurt because of his body type. He’s so awkwardly long. Everything he does looks unsafe because of it

You got guys like lebron who are 6’8 but their frame is compact. They look like guards despite being very tall and physically imposing. Stocky fukkers

But then you have guys like AD who just look super stretched out and long. Thin long legs, giant feet. Long arms, wide but tiny shoulders.. I felt the same way about Andrew Bynum back in the day, but AD might be worse. Every time they jump for even a rebound, it looks like that might be it for their careers.i

Wembanyama has it bad. I know the entire league has its faith resting solely on his back, but dude looks like an accident waiting to happen. Everything he does has me wincing in pain

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Honestly, this whole LeBron on the Lakers tenure has been disappointing (outside of the Championship season) that I don't even enjoy watching him play and it's not because of him not playing up to par but due to the teams being uninspiring.

Bron during his first years with the Cavs even with those weak rosters were exciting to watch, his prime with the Heat is when I arguably enjoyed watching LeBron the most and his return to Cleveland when he was slightly past his prime had it's great moments even when the roster after the '16 championship weren't too good.

What all those teams have in common is that they were winning, even if they didn't win a championship they were still enjoyable to watch but the Lakers since his arrival (minus the '20 chip) have been so disastrous that I don't really care to watch, and when he has these big games and such it doesn't really “hit” due to the losing, shyt I don't even check into the national TV games anymore to see him play, it's just whatever now.

Now tho, this whole Lakers era has just been unsatisfying and a pain to watch, even with all these big games and records being broken on the horizon, eh I just don't enjoy watching him play anymore and I'm no hater as Bron is my favorite player but it's just not “hitting” like it used to 🤷🏾‍♂️ and largely due to what the Lakers have put around him (players and coaches).

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Honestly, this whole LeBron on the Lakers tenure has been disappointing (outside of the Championship season) that I don't even enjoy watching him play and it's not because of him not playing up to par but due to the teams being uninspiring.

Bron during his first years with the Cavs even with those weak rosters were exciting to watch, his prime with the Heat is when I arguably enjoyed watching LeBron the most and his return to Cleveland when he was slightly past his prime had it's great moments even when the roster after the '16 championship weren't too good.

What all those teams have in common is that they were winning, even if they didn't win a championship they were still enjoyable to watch but the Lakers since his arrival (minus the '20 chip) have been so disastrous that I don't really care to watch, and when he has these big games and such it doesn't really “hit” due to the losing, shyt I don't even check into the national TV games anymore to see him play, it's just whatever now.

Now tho, this whole Lakers era has just been unsatisfying and a pain to watch, even with all these big games and records being broken on the horizon, eh I just don't enjoy watching him play anymore and I'm no hater as Bron is my favorite player but it's just not “hitting” like it used to 🤷🏾‍♂️ and largely due to what the Lakers have put around him (players and coaches).
It's because the team is trash why write all this??

These are the worst players we've ever seen him play with

Thats all

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

i still dont get breaking a championship team... best record in the league...

ever since they sent AD to the 5 he has been extra brittle.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
They gon keep it just close enough for me to keep watching but not enough for me to put it on the TV.

Side note, capset hoarding all the decent wings is ghey as shyt fr fukk them nikkaz

Bum nikkas don't even care that they are fukking up their team as a result. They just happy to keep they wing nikkas away from the Lakers. That ain't serious team building...

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
AfWilna.png

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I really wish we had a real wealthy owner that wasn't worried about duckin luxury taxes like PPP Loan Jeanie

I see billionaires like Balmer and the geeks in Golden State doing anything they can do to compete, meanwhile we the only franchise in the league with a star player that's richer than the owner (500 million richer)

its embarrassing man. seeing the great Lakers turn into a broke mom and pop organization. Sell the team Jeanie. broke bytch. We need a filthy rich owner who could give a fukk about luxury taxes and wont let players like Caruso walk to save 9 million, or trade away guys like Zubac because we don't wanna pay them

When you put it like that:picard:

That's beyond fukked. I don't get why they don't just cash in. They'd get like 10 billy easy. They clearly need the money and that residual income clearly ain't enough seeing as they were legit the only team to apply for a PPP loan. That shyt is downright humilating when you move in the kind of circles that the Buss's move in.

All that sentimental shyt is just bad business.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Bum nikkas don't even care that they are fukking up their team as a result. They just happy to keep they wing nikkas away from the Lakers. That ain't serious team building...

It’s some highkey faggit ass shyt and the primary reason why they’ll always be the loser franchise beneath our feet.

Those bums were more concerned with spiting the Lakers instead of building a winning roster. Can’t wait til it all falls apart for them.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

That's beyond fukked. I don't get why they don't just cash in. They'd get like 10 billy easy. They clearly need the money and that residual income clearly ain't enough seeing as they were legit the only team to apply for a PPP loan. That shyt is downright humilating when you move in the kind of circles that the Buss's move in.

It’s crazy dude. I don’t even know if it’s only exclusive to the NBA. It might be sports wide.

Lebron is a billionaire and the owner of the team he plays for is worth 500 million

That’s really insane to think about. Is there any other examples of star players being richer than the person signing their checks?

500 million is a lot of money obviously but when you look at owners across the sports world, you really see how short Jeanies pockets are in comparison to everyone else’s and all the cost cutting suddenly makes sense. For such a prestigious franchise, we are ran very mom and pop like.

Last edited:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

Lebron is not richer than Jeanie though

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy dude. I don’t even know if it’s only exclusive to the NBA. It might be sports wide.

Lebron is a billionaire and the owner of the team he plays for is worth 500 million

That’s really insane to think about. Is there any other examples of star players being richer than the person signing their checks?

500 million is a lot of money obviously but when you look at owners across the sports world, you really see how short Jeanies pockets are in comparison to everyone else’s and all the cost cutting suddenly makes sense. For such a prestigious franchise, we are ran very mom and pop like.
If Jeanie owns the Lakers then her wealth includes the Laker asset + 500 million