Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I really wish we had a real wealthy owner that wasn't worried about duckin luxury taxes like PPP Loan Jeanie

I see billionaires like Balmer and the geeks in Golden State doing anything they can do to compete, meanwhile we the only franchise in the league with a star player that's richer than the owner (500 million richer)

its embarrassing man. seeing the great Lakers turn into a broke mom and pop organization. Sell the team Jeanie. broke bytch. We need a filthy rich owner who could give a fukk about luxury taxes and wont let players like Caruso walk to save 9 million, or trade away guys like Zubac because we don't wanna pay them

2legit

Superstar
Daps

Both Rui and AD will play tomorrow

Add Rui, AD, Reaves, and Lonnie and the team looks like a completely different roster. Now the Lakers desperately need a replacement for Thomas Bryant no playing defense ass. I've never seen a more automatic bucket than an opponent shooting a paint shot over Bryant.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Add Rui, AD, Reaves, and Lonnie and the team looks like a completely different roster. Now the Lakers desperately need a replacement for Thomas Bryant no playing defense ass. I've never seen a more automatic bucket than an opponent shooting a paint shot over Bryant.
Nothing wrong with TB as a backup big. He's been a big part of our wins without AD. I would like to see how he fits with AD, even if he doesn't do well. He is good enough for a backup role.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I'd rather Bryant foul out every game if it meant he'd actually challenge a shot.

Got AD back. So use those 15 to 20 mins to do your best to not let someone score over you. Hard foul or something.

Last edited:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This makes me nervous.

I've watched Davis play since Kentucky. There's always been something about his lack of body control that I've never liked. His legs flail around a lot, and I think, coupled with his growth spurt, it contributes to him being hurt.

The way he lands and doesn't look to land safely is what makes me wince every time I see him flying through the air.

If he would take a more reserved approach, he could be more effective at staying on the floor, but I think because he used to be a wing/guard, his mind tells him he gotta jump through the air like a guard.

Watch through this to see what I'm talking about: