Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Russ and Bron seem to be beefing. Russ did way more ISO’s this game and was not looking for Lebron. And Bron pretty publicly criticized him after the game when it came down to his late game play.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Lakers are suffering with his growing pains right now. Now it might work out in the long run, but today I think Vogel would have the Lakers in the 6th or 7th seed. Now granted there not being a big gap between 7 and 13 plays a role in that.

I hope he figures it out. Roster has its flaws but he's too trusting with some of these vets.

I'll also say this week has proved the Lakers could use Lonnie Walker (until a trade is made I guess). Another shot creator is needed. And you gotta have a player that Ham is ok with sitting Russ for when he's off.

Lonnie is not a shot creator at all. Nunn is the best shot creator among the role players when he is actually in rhythm.

Last edited:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
At first I was in favor of keeping Pat Bev but now it's obvious he needs to be traded for something better.

I think Lonnie Walker, Pat Bev, and Damian Jones should all be on the trade block.

If you can get back a defensive center such as Bamba Thomas Bryant should be on the block as well.
Thomas Bryant and block should never be in the same sentence idc about the context :scust:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Nah he's talented offensively it's just his terrible defense that made him unplayable these last several games.
Thomas Bryant’s 5 game run is right there with Linsanity for how fraudulent it was.
I think a big part of it is just that's he's running out of gas. Dude has been going 100mph since going into the starting lineup, and he's normally a bench guy and coming off an injury.

He is talented, maybe we can bottle it up better in limited min when AD comes back

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I think a big part of it is just that's he's running out of gas. Dude has been going 100mph since going into the starting lineup, and he's normally a bench guy and coming off an injury.

He is talented, maybe we can bottle it up better in limited min when AD comes back
No... He bites at fakes... They all know it... So everyone pump faking him

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I think marginal improvement will really help this team. Get a center that can protect the rim at a decent rate and some real defensive wings that can stay in front of their man.

Mattise Thybulle
Mo Bamba
Jalen McDaniels

Type players would go along way.

Of course they also need shooting but I think Center is the biggest need with AD out.