Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Im not saying Vogel was great, but I think just on experience the Lakers would be a little better right now. Vogel was dealing with no knees Ariza and Melo on defense as well.

Again thats not the endgame so Im cool with Ham learning on the job.
I can go back to the year even before where people complained about Vogel's rotations and offensive playcalling. His only praise by fans was his defense until last year which wasn't really his fault. But he was always criticized for the former 2. No coach is doing much with Troy Brown JR, Nunn, JTA, TB, Gabriel, Max Christie getting rotational mins. The fact that they even look competent time to time should be a win for Ham. And I haven't mentioned Westbrook yet lol. We have been in most games with a bunch of 10-13th players against teams. All that shows me is if we had one or two more good offensive options, our record would be much better. He definitely has much to learn being a rookie coach but I think he has done the best job anyone could given the circumstances.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Team should just start a full on brawl next time we get screwed by refs. Take that as an opportunity to smack em up right quick.

Sure the consequences will be the consequences but at least the league will have to acknowledge that officiating is trash and worthy of assault. :ehh:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yall in here arguing about rotation. Do yall even look at the roster? :russ:That shyt is pathetic. Its LeBron and a bunch of 3rd stringers. They fact they won 20 game is a miracle
This is true but it doesn't help that Ham decides to play 5 guard lineups multiple times this year... It's atrocious that any NBA coach would ever think that's a good idea.

He gets a pass for a lot of things, but you're a professional getting paid millions.. with this roster, there isn't a single reason to play 5 guard lineups

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is true but it doesn't help that Ham decides to play 5 guard lineups multiple times this year... It's atrocious that any NBA coach would ever think that's a good idea.

He gets a pass for a lot of things, but you're a professional getting paid millions.. with this roster, there isn't a single reason to play 5 guard lineups
He doing what he can bro. Its ugly. AD being out really sucks. That the most annoying thing about this. You would expect old man Bron to be out at 38 like he is

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Come on, team just doesn't have enough talent if AD and Bron both aren't playing. The league is in a spot where you need a team that can at least keep it's head above water without the stars. The Lakers wasted almost 26 million in Nunn, Bev, Jones, and Walker. Only one of them has earned their money. The details around the edges matter like hell in the league now.