Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Refs once again f'ed over the Lakers. There is a agenda idc.

It was blatant in the moment. Was inexcusable for them not to call it. Made even worse that they called a clear path foul on LA right afterwards.

Jeanie and Rob should be lighting up the league offices behind the scenes to make sure this never happens again.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I watched the highlights

How was that a take foul on Christie? The rules aren't properly explained

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm starting to think they just go by people on Twitter and reddit for moves seeing as we have no NBA scouts lmao. Imagine these nikkas looking on here for trades that make sense.
Reddish will be the move that the FO tried to get fans off their back and say "SEE!!!! WE'RE TRYING TO WIN!!"

Reddish is a throwaway who can't get min on the Knicks. He's not even remotely changing life for this team.. But we're so desperate for wings we'd gobble him up and give him 25+ min a game and the FO will treat him like he's a cornerstone player.. That's how desperate this team is for wings

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I'm starting to think they just go by people on Twitter and reddit for moves seeing as we have no NBA scouts lmao. Imagine these nikkas looking on here for trades that make sense.

They don't have a professional scouting department or an analytics department :dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Reddish will be the move that the FO tried to get fans off their back and say "SEE!!!! WE'RE TRYING TO WIN!!"

Reddish is a throwaway who can't get min on the Knicks. He's not even remotely changing life for this team.. But we're so desperate for wings we'd gobble him up and give him 25+ min a game and the FO will treat him like he's a cornerstone player.. That's how desperate this team is for wings

Yeah they should throw 2 or 3 second round picks at the Hornets for Jalen McDaniels.

He would have a better impact than Reddish.

Reddish has low defensive IQ and gets lost on switches he would basically be a taller Lonnie Walker.

I hope that's not the case though.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

I got that info from this popular Lakers blogger

His tweet has no mentions of Analytics department which you added and his initial tweet is pretty misleading. Not having a dedicated scout for other players is not exclusive to Lakers. Many teams don't. A GM and others in FO usually handle that situation.

Edit: And coaching staffs also have scouts that do reports on other players for gameplan, which we have. They showed it many times last season during the behind the scenes show.