Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Lakers are a couple of 3 point shooters away from competing...

It sucks but for them.. the pacers deal is actually at the right price..they have nothing for anyone unless they trade AD or Bron

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jeannie is fine with all this she extended Rob Pelinka because he was Kobe’s agent

Jeff Bezos make Jeannie an offer she can’t refuse and get this over emotional sentimental broad outta here :beli:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Turner and buddy won’t be about to shoot either when they come here. Just let that contract expire and rebuild
It changes everything offensively...

Right now everyone is packing the paint and lakers where transitioning fast to stop that defense...but clippers then started keeping a player in the back to stop the fastbreak.

U need someone that can run to the corners, preferably 2 players who can to open the transition back up...

That's hield... and when the offense is halfcourt. U need to spread the floor so the defense don't double team in the post as easy.. thats both hield and Turner..

It's a completely new season if they take the trade

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Lakers are a couple of 3 point shooters away from competing...

It sucks but for them.. the pacers deal is actually at the right price..they have nothing for anyone unless they trade AD or Bron

I predicted a tough win last night but I didn’t imagine the shooting woes would be as bad as they were.

This a tough group, they need at least two shooters and they’re right there.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Just forget about playoffs this team isnt good enough to make the play in. pelinka is a joke

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Do lakers fans even watch buddy Hield? The way they act like he prime klay or somn
Idk why people can't understand this... It's about the spacing that him and Turner provide!! Plus with Turner that interior defense and rebounding will be an added plus as well

I mean my god they both fix major issues with this team