Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bron literally turned the Lakers future into dust the moment he signed and somehow he's the victim...:wow:

Dude Cleveland Cav'd your whole organization with only a Disney World championship to show for it and you got long time LWO posters in here like :yeshrug:

LWO has to be content with sitting back and watching Bron set records in a Lakers jersey as the only thing to celebrate...while your future continues to burn to the ground.

My God...:wow:

LWO knows exactly what happened. There’s just so many LeGBT fakkits in here muddying the narratives that LWO nikkas are just indifferent now

Even Magic blamed the Westbrook shyt on Bron instead of Rob

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'm the biggest Pelinka hater on this board. I know how trash he is. We aren't contending even if we make that trade. The roster is too poorly built. We lose those 2 picks we have no other trade assets. None. Buddy Heild isn't a good player. It's not to say that he is an elite shooter to offset his other deficiencies.
We're contending more than we will in 27 or 29 when it will be up to Pelinka and others to put a competent roster together, and they've made it very clear that they can't

I don't trust this FO. We have 2 top 10 level players (AD is obviously a questionable one) and I don't think that will happen again the rest of this decade and part of the next

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
If Pacers won't do 1 pick only, I am looking at Houston again and maybe they can add something more to Eric Gordon. I think we will have some options available, its just how long people are willing to wait.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Turner is worth a first round pick. Heild isn't. I wouldn't give up both picks for either of those players. Our best move is to let Westbrook's contract expire. Unless a superstar caliber player becomes available and is worth the 2 picks.

I really think one of those picks and like a future 2nd should be able to get it done. Turner is already “injured” and hield just helps you be competitive but not realt pusbing you over your have mathrin the guy they drafted last year and the cat from the kings is who is a stud.

Russy/ 27 or 29 1st/future 2nd for turner/hield.

lib123

All Star
Daps
It’s hard to wrap my head around how much AD has dropped off and I don't mean stats. Dude used to move so much better, after the 19-20 season I was thinking his best days are ahead but it seems like the other way around

They need to stop playing him at Center. He seems to be playing more cautiously to avoid injuries.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Keep track of 3 pointers/attempts

10 for 40 against the warriors

9 for 45 against the Clippers

Attack the basket, stay in the paint and shoot inside the 3 point line

Until the team can start accomplishing
In today’s game you got to shoot the 3. If the defense gone be great then like Reggie was saying the lakers gone need them timely 3’s and I’m not confident nobody on this team is capable of those Consistently