Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
This team is just spinnin their wheels and will continue to do so until a full reset is done:manny:

• Dap
Reactions: No1

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Btw I've never seen the city so apathetic to a Lakers season, even in the bad years there was player development or something to look forward to. This year everyone just like we trash :manny:

We've morophed into the Raiders :wow:

Yeah low key not much hype. A lot of people on some :yeshrug: shyt about the team right now

Mars

Superstar
Daps
C.Wood has 25 early in the 4th on 4-7 from 3-point range........I remember proposing a Lakers/Rockets trade that included Wood...... Woods would've fit in perfectly with Lebron/AD......Wood isn't the best defensive player but that's what you have AD for.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I miss this team

22mvp7nr2tu91.jpg

that's my low iq squad right there :to:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Btw I've never seen the city so apathetic to a Lakers season, even in the bad years there was player development or something to look forward to. This year everyone just like we trash :manny:

We've morphed into the Raiders :wow:

I can’t watch my GOAT franchise catch the same loser addiction that the Raiders did. We know how hard that dope be hittin, got the Silver and Black as hopeless as a crackhouse….:to:

On another note, Rob deserves plenty of criticism but something tells me holding off on the trade might end up working in our favor. The Wemby tank war gon get us paid.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

We've morphed into the Raiders :wow:
Yep insane. Me and my friends We grew up die hard laker fans who would plan nights/days around games now we just care. We know team sucks and just go on with our day/night