Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
jim-mora-mora.mp4

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
our best bet is to hope the pelicans flame out cause of the pick swap

we know our pick gonna be bottom 5. let's just hope they completely collapse and they have a shytty pick too

We really going to give up a couple more lotto picks in that deal, talk about getting fleeced :dead:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
AD was supposed to be so good that we wouldn't even touch the lottery as long as he was a Laker

all things considered I wouldn't have done that deal if we could go back.

At least I'll have the memories of seeing that playoff run in Staples and attending the parade. You can't take that away :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
AD literally has no impact unless he’s getting force fed at the rim. He’s basically Looney status but making max

Top 75 right? :francis:

All because these fukkass reporters and voters in their feelings cause they don't like Dwight.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bron is Bron.. Never worried about him

Westbrook actually played better than I thought he would, he had some plays where you scratch your head and yell at the TV. But also some plays where you say "no no no NO N-..... good chit Russ"

AD..... I hold that nikka to a high standard, cause this is supposed to be YOUR team, and he consistently underperforms compared to what should be expected of him

The most obvious issue with this team.. is this roster construction. Pelinka really did a fukn TERRRIIBBBLLLE job of over this offseason, it's atrocious what we had out there. JTA, Matt Rhyan, Lonnie, and Bron LMAO. WTF
He don't have that Dog in him. He just don't.

If that nikka had the dog in him that Giannis has? :banderas:

But instead, this nikka got Tim Thomas drive.