Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IF U HAVE ZERO EXPECTATIONS IT’LL BE A MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE SEASON

enjoyable in what sense?

I understand this sentiment if we had young guys who can develop. it would be actually fun to watch. But none of these guys I have any remote interest in watching them develop or have personal success.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
enjoyable in what sense?

I understand this sentiment if we had young guys who can develop. it would be actually fun to watch. But none of these guys I have any remote interest in watching them develop or have personal success.

MORE ENJOYABLE IN A SENSE THAT U WONT GET DISAPPOINTED WHEN WE LOSE

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
C.Wood has 25 early in the 4th on 4-7 from 3-point range........I remember proposing a Lakers/Rockets trade that included Wood...... Woods would've fit in perfectly with Lebron/AD......Wood isn't the best defensive player but that's what you have AD for.

I ain’t know that big bird looking ass nikka could shoot the rock like that

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I miss this team

22mvp7nr2tu91.jpg

that's my low iq squad right there :to:

Imagine caring about that team, watching each game looking for development and having hopes for the future. Only to have LeCacs claim you're not a fan of the team a couple years later :dead:

BTW NBA turned Clarkson out, you could see the Pinoy in him just by the way he was standing there :mjlol:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
enjoyable in what sense?

Removing expectations gets rid of the disappointment. shyt, I want to see Meth Mamba develop at least :ehh:

You good at knowing up and coming talent so maybe we should just start stanning potential future Lakers :skip:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Removing expectations gets rid of the disappointment. shyt, I want to see Meth Mamba develop at least :ehh:

You good at knowing up and coming talent so maybe we should just start stanning potential future Lakers :skip:
This is why I advocated for the rebuild instead of resigning Lebron. The scouts do a great job drafting. Those BI-Lonzo and randle years were fun as hell. No expectations but seeing them young dudes get better made up for it. Watching AD now is like watching 2012 Pau. But at least u could forgive Pau for his championship contributions. AD hasn’t given us shyt.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is why I advocated for the rebuild instead of resigning Lebron. The scouts do a great job drafting. Those BI-Lonzo and randle years were fun as hell. No expectations but seeing them young dudes get better made up for it. Watching AD now is like watching 2012 Pau. But at least u could forgive Pau for his championship contributions. AD hasn’t given us shyt.

He helped win a ring

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
enjoyable in what sense?

Fam, it’s like I’m just going to be a full blown hater this season and prey on everyone else’s downfall. That’s my high point.