Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It’s basically a perfect storm, we blew the team up too early, the Bron/AD combo might already be maxed out due to AD’s regression, and we currently don’t have the cap space or front office savvy to get around that.

I’m just waiting til we can start a new tank dog era. Even trading Russ don’t guarantee things for us.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
It’s basically a perfect storm, we blew the team up too early, the Bron/AD combo might already be maxed out due to AD’s regression, and we currently don’t have the cap space or front office savvy to get around that.

I’m just waiting til we can start a new tank dog era. Even trading Russ don’t guarantee things for us.

I'm still scratching my head on how that happened. KCP, Kuzma and Caruso. All 2way wings with size who brought multiple intangibles to the table....oh and they all shot 35% plus for 3. Overreacted to that Suns L in 2021 and blew the whole thing up with no plan in sight. Never seen a team self mutilate themselves like that. How you reup Pelinka when he's literally done nothing....3/4 the signings every year is klutch leg work anyway so dude really hasnt been doing shyt out there.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm still scratching my head on how that happened. KCP, Kuzma and Caruso. All 2way wings with size who brought multiple intangibles to the table....oh and they all shot 35% plus for 3. Overreacted to that Suns L in 2021 and blew the whole thing up with no plan in sight. Never seen a team self mutilate themselves like that. How you reup Pelinka when he's literally done nothing....3/4 the signings every year is klutch leg work anyway so dude really hasnt been doing shyt out there.

If we had just signed Nunn and Monk in the off-season after that loss we would’ve been good to go. I’m sure when Bron retires or leaves Jeanie will definitely have to look at herself and the people surrounding her for allowing that to happen.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Uh he was the problem. How did u not see the blatant stat padding?
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or srs.. I thought he took too many 3's but there's a REASON why he took so many. The defense was dictating it, and honestly he's our best 3 pt shooter (as sad as that is)

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If we had just signed Nunn and Monk in the off-season after that loss we would’ve been good to go. I’m sure when Bron retires or leaves Jeanie will definitely have to look at herself and the people surrounding her for allowing that to happen.
You know damn well that ain't happening.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
There’s no way you watched the game and thought he was actually playing well until the game was out of reach
Ehh I'd say the issue was they were packing the paint even more than they did last year and daring anyone to shoot from the outside. Unfortunately everyone was bricking and Bron wasn't able to get to his spot's inside. He started to get it going in the 2nd qt and that's why they cut the lead to 7

Space was created with Matt Ryan on the floor, that's how desperate Hamm was with the lineup and why he played 18 min... And that's when they started to make their 2nd half comeback.

Please become a knowledgeable ball fan and not just a semi-funny troll brah

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Ehh I'd say the issue was they were packing the paint even more than they did last year and daring anyone to shoot from the outside. Unfortunately everyone was bricking and Bron wasn't able to get to his spot's inside. He started to get it going in the 2nd qt and that's why they cut the lead to 7

Space was created with Matt Ryan on the floor, that's how desperate Hamm was with the lineup and why he played 18 min... And that's when they started to make their 2nd half comeback.

Please become a knowledgeable ball fan and not just a semi-funny troll brah

Lakers aren’t putting a product on the floor worthy of being serious about