Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I know AD be dogshyt in the second half but, his play overall is %50 on him and %50 on management. They are not putting him or the team overall in any position to win.
Sounds like the situation with another player as well.

Hmmmmmmm....

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie on this team would at least make it watchable. When he would play and not be somewhere in LA spiritually exploring himself at least

They would the LA nets. Kyrie doesn't help their defense or lack of depth

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Did not watch the game, but I saw Lebron walk off the court...It looks like he hurt his groin.

Edit: Yep, just saw the post-game interview...Lebron said he strained his groin...He said it's not as bad as the injury he suffered against GS.

Last edited:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
“Let me be abundantly clear: We have one of the great players in LeBron James to ever play the game on our team. And he committed to us with a long-term contract,” Pelinka said. “… So, of course, we will do everything we can, picks included, to make deals that give us a chance to help LeBron get to the end. He committed to our organization – that’s gotta be a bilateral commitment.” - Rob Pelinka

:laff::laff::laff:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Fam, we literally know what the winning formula is for this team. We know AD will have to play SOME center, he cannot do it all game. 2020 and 2021 showed you that he needs a semi reliable center to take some of the load. Instead of finding anything the got Thomas Bryant and Damian Jones. Two non-centers.
They gave Damian Jones a 2 yr contract....... And he's so fukn terrible that even on this G-league team he can't get minutes lmao