Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
You forgot the part where your boy forced them to trade tor RW fukking cac. Disrespect to Brons legacy? Man shut the fukk up :mjlol:
I know you’re a drooling retard so I’ll put this in a way you can understand.

Every star player and agency wants to run the franchises their players are at.

Only two front office and ownerships let them. The Nets and Lakers.

How are those teams doing? How would you rate their management? Idiot.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
When did Anthony Davis become so useless? i mean we talk about his health but even when he's on the floor, it's like it has no impact on the game. I could have sworn this guy was a franchise game changer similar to Duncan, Dirk, Garnett. But he's not even close.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron actually looked good last night for the first time this season and most of the role players did not show up

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I know you’re a drooling retard so I’ll put this in a way you can understand.

Every star player and agency wants to run the franchises their players are at.

Only two front office and ownerships let them. The Nets and Lakers.

How are those teams doing? How would you rate their management? Idiot.

Tell Rich to get some shooters on Klutch

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
When did Anthony Davis become so useless? i mean we talk about his health but even when he's on the floor, it's like it has no impact on the game. I could have sworn this guy was a franchise game changer similar to Duncan, Dirk, Garnett. But he's not even close.

Bosh, Love, AD... When will it stop :mjcry:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get what you can for AD. And Trade Bron. Even with Russ off the books next summer there’s too many flaws with the roster.

Restart

Bron can't be traded this season and I don't think he wants to. He seems content here for non basketball reasons. it is what it is. but you absolutely get what u can for AD. if the most u can get is one draft pick, fukk it. there's no upside to keeping him. and truthfully i don't know why he wouldn't request a trade. bron is almost done, the roster is ass, he's still good enough to be a 3rd option.

teams I'd trade AD and would have interest in him:

-Knicks
-Hawks
-Bulls
-Kings

even a team like the Suns might throw us a couple of picks

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was trolling dummy

But AD is the only player they have that could net some real value. Think Ayton and Cam Johnson or Collins, Okongwu, and picks.

My bad fam

I've seen way too many people still hawk for this trade (literally just saw it on Twitter) so I can't really tell lol. I don't know what else I can tell them for them to understand that it's never happening

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bron can't be traded this season and I don't think he wants to. He seems content here for non basketball reasons. it is what it is. but you absolutely get what u can for AD. if the most u can get is one draft pick, fukk it. there's no upside to keeping him. and truthfully i don't know why he wouldn't request a trade. bron is almost done, the roster is ass, he's still good enough to be a 3rd option.

teams I'd trade AD and would have interest in him:

-Knicks
-Hawks
-Bulls
-Kings

even a team like the Suns might throw us a couple of picks
Agreed

Unfortunately I don’t see Bron’s ego allowing him to be a third option. He already isn’t the greatest off ball

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Agreed

Unfortunately I don’t see Bron’s ego allowing him to be a third option. He already isn’t the greatest off ball

3rd option :why:

Bron is not the main problem this team is trash.

It's because they are surrounded by g league dudes.

I'm sure bro would love for AD and another dude to carry more of the load.

Last edited:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed

My bad breh. Worded it wrong. I meant to say AD is good enough to be 3rd option. Bron is stuck on this roster no matter what and I think passing Kareem as a Laker is what’s important to him.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
3rd option :why:

Bron is not the main problem this team is trash.

It's because they are surrounding by g league dudes.

I'm sure bro would love for AD and another dude to carry more of the load.
AD not doin what he’s supposed to do and be who he’s supposed to be is by far the biggest issue. No shooting a close second. Half of our roster is Klutch clients A lot of this shyt falls on Bron. :yeshrug: