Cooked Kings, bytchmade bigs, and shytty snitches: Your 2022-23 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers season thread

How we looking brehs?

• Total voters

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
A trade will be done in the next week or so. The pressure is mounting and the last thing Jeanie and Pelinka want is the optics of gifting the Pelicans Wemby. They're going to take a gamble on Kyrie or trade Russ and at least one of the picks for serviceable role players.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
A trade will be done in the next week or so. The pressure is mounting and the last thing Jeanie and Pelinka want is the optics of gifting the Pelicans Wemby. They're going to take a gamble on Kyrie or trade Russ and at least one of the picks for serviceable role players.
Kyrie on this team would at least make it watchable. When he would play and not be somewhere in LA spiritually exploring himself at least

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly who cares at this point? The season pretty much over. This start is unfixable and the west is too competitive to catch up.
Not saying catch up. I’m saying they gotta blow it up. Only way they blow it up if they keep losing

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I know AD be dogshyt in the second half but, his play overall is %50 on him and %50 on management. They are not putting him or the team overall in any position to win.
You are making excuses for him i don't see him going after/to the ball i don't see dude yelling arms up give me the damm ball
He has not live up to expectations point blank the Lakers aren't about one season or one title there about wanting to win all the time. AD got his money & his ring & checked out & with Russ around he could just ice by without getting ANY blame. Dude was putting up alot of empty numbers in NO Expectations & couldn't will them to the playoff half the time

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie would truly bring the circus out. Like the fukkery would be off the charts lol.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are making excuses for him i don't see him going after/to the ball i don't see dude yelling arms up give me the damm ball
He has not live up to expectations point blank the Lakers aren't about one season or one title there about wanting to win all the time. AD got his money & his ring & checked out & with Russ around he could just ice by without getting ANY blame. Dude was putting up alot of empty numbers in NO Expectations & couldn't will them to the playoff half the time
If you watch the games in the first half he DOMINATES and by the end of the half he is dead. He gets worn OUT by bigger centers. He also don't demand the ball either but if he gassed what you gonna do?

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
If you watch the games in the first half he DOMINATES and by the end of the half he is dead. He gets worn OUT by bigger centers. He also don't demand the ball either but if he gassed what you gonna do?
You know when playing with Bron looking at K. Love & Bosh you are going to end up having to play center, so you better get your body in the right condition to able to deal with that for a full season no excuse it's how many seasons now he knows the deal. :manny:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know when playing with Bron looking at K. Love & Bosh you are going to end up having to play center, so you better get your body in the right condition to able to deal with that for a full season no excuse it's how many seasons now he knows the deal. :manny:
Fam, we literally know what the winning formula is for this team. We know AD will have to play SOME center, he cannot do it all game. 2020 and 2021 showed you that he needs a semi reliable center to take some of the load. Instead of finding anything the got Thomas Bryant and Damian Jones. Two non-centers.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

BS he played PF during the championship season and the next season 20-21